my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » anyone going to Leeds deathfest 2nd May??

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone going to Leeds deathfest 2nd May??
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 11, 2010 11:19     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seems to be the only date Immolation are playing in the UK so I'll probably head up there on my own anyway, but if anyone else is goin let me know!

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 18, 2010 09:58     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
got me ticket! Can't wait for this one it'll be awesome

--------------------

String em up

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 18, 2010 17:09     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Normally I'd be there but with tight funds and Hellfest just around the corner it'll have to be a no

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 21, 2010 19:43     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hellfest is looking good... apart from the location!!!
Apparantly the locals last year were so horrified by all the black-clad heavy metal folks landing on their doorstep that they got together and prayed for something bad to happen to them. My mate reckons that's why it rained for the whole time there. I think it was last years she was on about anyways.

Meh, wish Asphyx would play over here.

--------------------

String em up

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted April 22, 2010 12:52     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I might be. I'm going some festival somewhere, sometime, seriously, but I have no memory of where or when as it was arranged in the pub!

I'm seeing Kiss and Peter Hammill next month. Not on the same bill of course...

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 22, 2010 16:56     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay, let me know if you do!!

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan