my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Speed's Voivod art

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Speed's Voivod art
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted April 04, 2010 03:27     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Speed found my copy of "Worlds Away" the other day. He's been drawing things constantly for a few years now and has really taken to Voivod lately.

My place is starting to fill with copier paper with his Voivod art on it. He'll draw something while relating what he feels is going on in the picture.

He's perfected each KISS costume era and likes to differentiate between the tours that used the same costumes, aside from a nuance here or there. At 7, he has much more of an eye for that stuff than I ever had.

Anyway, here's today's offering when I woke up.

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 04, 2010 07:08     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AWAY's work will certainly open up the mind of a young artist and make them use their imagination more than their eyes.
Very cool.

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 05, 2010 10:48     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love these! Thanks for sharing.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted April 05, 2010 12:32     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, dude ...that's some seriously amazing drawing for a 7 yrs. old, his tracing is quite "loose" and expressive. Congrats!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 05, 2010 12:35     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great stuff

--------------------

String em up

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted April 06, 2010 14:51     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome!

I used to draw kiss when I was 7 too! and acdc and star wars - sadly none of my pics remain!

I'm keeping all the pics my kid draws when hes old enough!

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan