my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » St Paul MN show

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: St Paul MN show
x-ray mirror
VoivodFan
Member # 1087

posted March 10, 2010 09:03     Profile for x-ray mirror   Email x-ray mirror     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
only a few days until I finally get to see the mighty VOIVOD. Anybody else gonna be at the MN show? The place they're playing is quite intimate... should be a blast. (I'm hoping the old school 'bubble' hockey game is still in the bar.)

To the folks who've seen this tour so far, about what time does Voivod hit the stage?

Doors open at 6:30, Lazarus AD and Nachtsmysticum are opening

|  IP: Logged
Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted March 10, 2010 14:15     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod were on stage in Toronto last night at 9 PM. It was beautiful, especially for my nearly 40 year old ass!
x-ray mirror
VoivodFan
Member # 1087

posted March 10, 2010 20:42     Profile for x-ray mirror   Email x-ray mirror     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hear that! Thanks.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 13, 2010 22:28     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll be there!

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

x-ray mirror
VoivodFan
Member # 1087

posted March 15, 2010 08:44     Profile for x-ray mirror   Email x-ray mirror     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great show last night! Tribal Convictions was a highlight... and of course, meeting Voivod was cool too.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan