my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Palladium, Worcester, MA - March 5, 2010

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Palladium, Worcester, MA - March 5, 2010
Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted March 06, 2010 01:18     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We got pretty close. My wife snagged the setlist.

It was my first time setting eyes on Blacky in over 21 years, so it was rather religious.

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

|  IP: Logged
consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted March 06, 2010 08:57     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh man.. they played Experiment! Want to see that one badly!! Didn't do it in VA or Philly... hopefully they'll have it in setlist tonight in NYC.
Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted March 06, 2010 09:47     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
EXPERIMENT!!!

dayum

--------------------

What the...?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 06, 2010 12:46     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you lucky bastids

--------------------

String em up

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted March 06, 2010 13:19     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
382 pics of Voivod from the Palladium, courtesy of the Reverend Aaron from ReturnToThePit.com.
http://returntothepit.com/concert.php?date=2010-03-05&band=voivod

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted March 06, 2010 14:19     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for sharing !
I can't wait for tomorrow !

EXPERIMENT !!!

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

tinnitus photography
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1086

posted March 07, 2010 21:05     Profile for tinnitus photography   Email tinnitus photography     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hello, Voivod fans. I had the good fortune of seeing the band for the first time, and here's my review w/ some photos: http://www.bigtakeover.com/reviews/kreator-with-voivod-nachtmystium-and-evile-the-palladium-worcester-ma-friday-march-5-2010

--------------------

www.tinnitus-photography.com

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 08, 2010 11:00     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well thank fuck for the gajillion photographs cuz mine all suck! haha.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted March 11, 2010 16:41     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tinnitus photography:

hahaha Rodney Dangerfield with long hair and a geetar!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 11, 2010 16:55     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dan's a very cool dude. Bug-eyed or not, he fits right in with the Voivod. Ha, all Dan needs are those goofy outfits Dangerfield wore in Caddyshack.

And I have to say, the crowd was the best in Worcester, MA. compared to NY & PA. Bloody nuts and rowdy and ready to destroy in that sausage tube of a venue. Bless those crazy Metalheads. AND, they played Experiment that night. Too bad all Imran and I ate was a horrible hot dog...BARF! PBR on tap though which is always nice. And finally saw Evile who rawked!

Too bad we didn't meet you Paulie! Oh, and I didn't buy any merch whatsoever. Wanted to, but just plain missed out...too many distractions.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 11, 2010 23:19     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck! I surely hope this incarnation of the mighty Voivod makes it to Seattle! Please make it so! I'm so jealous!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted March 12, 2010 14:49     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok Blacky...just what exactly are you doing here. LOL!

http://returntothepit.com/concert.php?date=2010-03-05&band=voivod

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan