my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » 2010 Dates

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2010 Dates
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 25, 2010 17:55     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here are the dates, so far.

M A R C H (*w/ KREATOR)
Wed 3. West Springlfield, VA @ Jaxx*
Thu 4. Philadelphia, PA @Trocadero*
Fri 5. Worcester, MA @ The Palladium*
Sat 6. New York City, NY @ Nokia Theater*
Sun 7. Montreal, QC @ Club Soda*
Mon 8. Québec, QC @ L'Impérial*
Tue 9. Toronto, ON @ The Opera House*
Wed 10. Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's*
Thu 11. Detroit, MI @ Blondie's*
Fri 12. Chicago, IL @ The Bottom Lounge*
Sat 13. Columbus, OH @ Scion Rock Fest
Sun 14. St.Paul, MN @ Station 4*
Wed 17. Austin, TX @ SXSW "Relapse" Showcase
Fri 19. Austin, TX @ SXSW "Thrasher" Showcase
Sat 20. Austin, TX @ SXSW "M is for Montreal"
SXSW info

A P R I L
Sun 18.04.10 Tochka Club, Moscow, Russia
Mon 19.04.10 Orlandina Club, St. Petersburg, Russia

A U G U S T
Thu 5. Germany @ Wacken Open Air
------------------------------------

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 25, 2010 18:16     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey...I didn't know they were playing other dates at SXSW. That should kick ass...for those who are going to be there.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 25, 2010 18:33     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pfft, no UK dates

--------------------

String em up

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 26, 2010 04:36     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Come to Wacken Mat!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 26, 2010 13:12     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bugger that, I'm not camping again.

--------------------

String em up

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 28, 2010 17:42     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They'll prolly swing over to London or something for a few dates if the opportunity presents itself
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 28, 2010 18:47     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

I had comments from at least 3 people on my tattoo last night, normally no one seems to notice it. Made me wonder if the band had got in the news or something, or if they'd all been arrested heheh.

--------------------

String em up

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted March 01, 2010 12:54     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
St Petersburg? Hope they'll visit Helsinki or Tampere while they're so close to us. A club gig maybe?

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted March 02, 2010 10:56     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard that one of the SXSW dates is a show with Motorhead! Now, to find out which one....
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 02, 2010 10:58     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
I heard that one of the SXSW dates is a show with Motorhead! Now, to find out which one....

Wed March 17 support for Motorhead at Austin Music Hall, also Melissa Auf Der Maur is on the bill, 30 min set 9 PM approx.

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted March 02, 2010 12:24     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you. That's the show I want to see. May stay to see Danko Jones the next night at the Texas Rock Fest too.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 03, 2010 15:51     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mmm... I'm not sure if that's totally accurate since the Relapse date is the same night, so i guess the Motorhead thing would be on the M for Montreal night or something.
tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted March 03, 2010 16:39     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
a set list?
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted March 03, 2010 19:18     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was told that there's an early show with Motorhead, then they are playing the Relapse show after midnight.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 05, 2010 21:57     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its decided. Come rain or shine..or hurricane or tornado..etc.... I will be in Columbus next Saturday.

EDIT: I may be there but whether I get in or not will be another matter. I just noticed that yesterday was the last day to pick up the RSVP...Looks like I will have to do some begging on the phone monday.

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted March 06, 2010 21:20     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lee, keep me in the loop. I'll get with them on Monday as well. I wish I had more time this week to have gotten shit straight before last minute.
I'll be ready if you are gonna make it up. Looking forward to it, man.
I live approx. 12-13 miles from the venues so we'll more than likely take a taxi. =)~

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 07, 2010 09:07     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahah.......all right man.........looking forward to it.
Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted March 08, 2010 09:50     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skul, it is definitely true that Voivod will open for Motorhead at the Austin Music Hall and then scoot over and headline the Relapse showcase later that night.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 08, 2010 10:49     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'scoot over,' hehe...
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted March 09, 2010 16:06     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was at the Montreal show last sunday.
Got a blast, it's cool that they change the set list from show to show. I was surprised by Missing Sequences.

Down, down
Far underground
Prime spot
Sound, sound
Ten thousand mounds
Live-stock

I saw Snake at the Cafe Chaos after the show. It's cool that he is up there with the people.

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted March 09, 2010 18:17     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Missing Sequences?

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 09, 2010 18:21     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pfft... we got Experiment (!!!!) in Qc last night.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 09, 2010 19:05     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
Skul, it is definitely true that Voivod will open for Motorhead at the Austin Music Hall and then scoot over and headline the Relapse showcase later that night.

Thanks for clearing it up!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan