my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » 70,000 Tons of Metal Cruise! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: 70,000 Tons of Metal Cruise!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 11, 2010 22:04     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can only imagine all the drinking and partying and seasickness.
There's going to be vomit everywhere.
I doubt any other cruise you could take after this one would be any fun (except for another metal cruise of course).

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted September 12, 2010 15:02     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha... they may not allow another metal cruise after this one!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 12, 2010 20:28     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sure it will be a thoroughly civilised affair

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 12, 2010 20:29     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
they certainly never had a lineup with this many amazing bands. it's like Wacken on water!!!

I foresee all the lounge chairs on every deck going overboard... and maybe a few wasted metalheads stage diving from starboard side into the ocean.

--------------------

yawn

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted November 02, 2010 00:21     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy Shit ... Seems like Voivod is playing as well... HOLY SHIT.

Now, that's a nice venue to play "The Prow"

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 03, 2010 14:41     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay! Don't get vomited on! Hahaha

--------------------

String em up

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted November 04, 2010 03:39     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hello all and all....hmmmm. this gig would be great fun if it was free! when is the FREE metal cruise dammit! i don't want to pay to drown in vomit and salt water. and what of the drains? with all that hair flying around they are sure to get clogged and backed up! ew! are inflatable neck braces including with the admission fee? there are gon to be plenty of drunks falling off the edge of the boat..eeek! Shuffleboard with tim, or whateva his name is around here, and his bro sounds like fun! haha I'm confused. Don't know who anyone is anymore! Damn, i wanna grab my goat and get on my boat to oblivion! fun times ahead....

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted November 04, 2010 12:40     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Screw the bands, it's all about the shuffleboard and buffet.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 04, 2010 14:39     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mmm all that free pizza, om nom nom

--------------------

String em up

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted November 16, 2010 17:52     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And now Voivod is on board - literally!
http://thesilvertongueonline.com/?p=19235

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 16, 2010 19:15     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DAMN WHAT A LINEUP!!!!
This could rival any Festival that's ever been held. None of the "Big 4" are on board although there's still 5 more bands before they have their 40, and with who they have already none of the Big 4 will be missed.

--------------------

yawn

L'Heavy
VoivodFan
Member # 655

posted December 23, 2010 00:36     Profile for L'Heavy   Email L'Heavy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It will be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted December 24, 2010 02:35     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They just added Destruction too. Damn.. cannot wait!!
Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted January 06, 2011 14:06     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
damn my friend is flying over there... Well I hope he has fun of course. Wish I could be there too!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 06, 2011 15:03     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You lucky bastards, I wish I was going.

--------------------

String em up

Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted January 21, 2011 09:39     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm going on this cruise - anyone else?

Basically, I got an offer I couldn't refuse to go, so I am doing it! Leave for Miami on Sunday morning.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 21, 2011 12:02     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
consumer is going with his bro.

Bon Voyage Biotches!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted January 21, 2011 13:03     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is gonna be insane!! Only minor bummer is that Voivod is only playing 45 minute sets. On the other hand... they are playing twice.. and of course it rules to see Voivod play for ANY amount of time!! Also, there are so many other bands that want to catch. Can't wait to watch both Destruction and Raven play from 3:15AM til 4:00AM on consecutive nights! haha. Who needs sleep?!!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 21, 2011 13:04     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yeah, and some random dudes who go by the names Away, Blacky, Snake and Dan are going as well. Whoever the hell they are.

--------------------

Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted January 21, 2011 13:33     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh jeez, I know those random dudes! This is gonna be cool.
I have 6 different Voivod shirts to pick from to take. Right now the simple logo shirt (Katorz era) and my Korgull shirt look like front runners.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 26, 2011 20:33     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://yfrog.com/2cwb1z
http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-news/metal-injection-liveblogs-70000-tons-metal-week

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 28, 2011 11:40     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What? No barfing over the edge? I'm very, very, VERY disappointed.

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted January 28, 2011 13:22     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, it's a good thing that we didn't go

who the fuck am I fooling... I'M JEALOUS!!!!!!!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted January 28, 2011 14:26     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me, jealous? No way... err

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 28, 2011 18:51     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I knew this one'd pop up on here. Wish that were MY ass.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan