my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » 70,000 Tons of Metal Cruise! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: 70,000 Tons of Metal Cruise!
ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted January 12, 2010 19:16     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.70000tons.com/home.htm

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 12, 2010 19:24     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If only I had tons of extra cash lying aboot. Barfing on a ship anyone?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted January 12, 2010 20:57     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
apart from sodom...nothing interesting so far....

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 13, 2010 10:19     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've never been interested in going on a cruise, but this would kick ass!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 13, 2010 11:04     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who cares who is playing....this would rock!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 13, 2010 13:33     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wanna go!!!

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 13, 2010 13:56     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SpeeDDemoN:

YEAH

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 13, 2010 14:14     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Death Angel Love Boat

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 13, 2010 15:38     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd go for TROUBLE if Eric was back in the band singing. I'm curious to see the 33 more bands they're trying to get. That's going to be one fucked up ship at the end of the cruise!!!

--------------------

yawn

Noergler
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1091

posted April 11, 2010 19:50     Profile for Noergler   Email Noergler     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy shit! I wish I had the money to do this.

line up looks nice so far and that's only 15 out of 40
http://www.70000tons.com/artists.htm

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted April 13, 2010 19:54     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SpeeDDemoN:

That's sarcastic then, yes? Raven / Saxon / Trouble isn't "metal" enough? I know Amon Amarth isn't everyone's cup of tea, but they get an A for effort at the very least. And Uli Jon Roth is THE original that spawned a gajillion axemaster ripoffs, Yngwie for one. Personally, I'll be travelling a few hundred miles to catch Raven later this year, they've been going for 34 years so far (and their newest album "Walk Through Fire" is one of THE best releases of the year). Hell, Voivod covered Raven in their very first gig for chrissakes...

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

givemeabreak
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1104

posted June 01, 2010 13:46     Profile for givemeabreak   Email givemeabreak     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Penny saving time
dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted June 01, 2010 19:59     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i'd love to see sodom - but hell NO im not getting on a boat and going in the ocean! haha, screw that!

*wuss*

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 23, 2010 15:37     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahahahahaaaa... apparently my twat of an ex is going round telling people that the reason I dumped him is because he wouldn't go on this cruise. WTF?????? I didn't realise I was going on it!!!

Much as I would like to, when I win the lottery. Especially if Forbidden and Finntroll are on it.

--------------------

String em up

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted June 23, 2010 23:36     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Hahahahahahahaaaa... apparently my twat of an ex is going round telling people that the reason I dumped him is because he wouldn't go on this cruise. WTF?????? I didn't realise I was going on it!!!

isnt it always great to hear about stuff that you're "apparently" doing from other people? gotta love that...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 24, 2010 07:33     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yeah, one lady has already heard three different stories about this. I guess "I got dumped for being too irritating and lying my arse off" just doesn't make for an very exciting story.
Thankfully though this fuckwit is not in a band, so it's unlikely anyone will take what he says seriously!

Anyway I hear this is now a dating site!!!! Yayyy hahahahah!

--------------------

String em up

Noergler
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1091

posted July 09, 2010 12:25     Profile for Noergler   Email Noergler     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by givemeabreak:
Penny saving time

Yup, same here.

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted July 10, 2010 02:54     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is the kind of stuff that I only can stare and cry...

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

givemeabreak
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1104

posted September 09, 2010 20:29     Profile for givemeabreak   Email givemeabreak     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hold your swords high for the Vikings are taking over the ship.
They just announced TYR.....FUck YA!

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted September 10, 2010 10:57     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Exodus
Testament
Death angel
Forbidden
Sodom

That sounds like stupid-cool-moshpit-time for me... FUCK, I'd love to be there.

plus:
Obituary
Moonspell

Wow, there you have an awesome bill.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 10, 2010 12:27     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If the circle pit gets too big then the ship will capsize! They clearly haven't thought this through.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 10, 2010 14:25     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aaarrrrrgh.. wanna go

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 10, 2010 20:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this is turning into one of the coolest metal festivals... and on a big ass boat!!!

--------------------

yawn

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted September 11, 2010 03:04     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So much metal on one boat? This bathtub must sink.....

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted September 11, 2010 19:44     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My bro and I got tix for this cruise. Can't wait!!! The line-up is killer already. Plus have never been on a cruise before. Looking forward to the shuffleboard! ha. Will be interesting to see what happens on a boat with that many metalheads.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan