my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod plays Wacken!! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author Topic: Voivod plays Wacken!!
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted January 30, 2010 03:18     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BBQ would rock! I'm bringing the fixings for guacamole since none of them need to be refrigerated, but for the most part we were planning to just hope that guy selling roasted chickens is there again.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

|  IP: Logged
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted February 04, 2010 08:23     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just ordered my tickets ... yeah, I'll be doing the brief trip from the ass of the world itself (Chile)to Wacken, no shit .... I always said "Some day I'll go there" ... now, when I heard of Voivod, it was like the stars aligned. I cannot die without having seen Voivod live, and it was pretty obvious that this was the year to do the pilgrimage to Wacken. It would be awesome if the guys arranged some smaller headlining gig somewhere in Europe around those days ... I'd also be there for sure!

So ... can I join the VVF camp?

can't wait!!!!!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 04, 2010 11:01     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggööörrr:
I just ordered my tickets ... yeah, I'll be doing the brief trip from the ass of the world itself (Chile)to Wacken, no shit .... I always said "Some day I'll go there" ... now, when I heard of Voivod, it was like the stars aligned. I cannot die without having seen Voivod live, and it was pretty obvious that this was the year to do the pilgrimage to Wacken. It would be awesome if the guys arranged some smaller headlining gig somewhere in Europe around those days ... I'd also be there for sure!

So ... can I join the VVF camp?

can't wait!!!!!

You Sir, will be the chairman, king and uberkorgull at the camp for making that trip...

Looking forward to have a beerski de camp with you.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted February 04, 2010 13:41     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Normaly I would say you're crazy, but I know Voivodians are the most normal people on this planet

I will bring some extra BBQ ingredients for you sir.

Hasta Luego!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted February 04, 2010 19:14     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Guys, I hope everything goes fine so we can finally meet over there. At least seems like the tickets issue is OK (a good friend of mine bought them in Berlin)I can bring some bottles of the dreaded PISCO for the BBQ...

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 05, 2010 12:19     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
don't sell out yet... don't sell out yet... don't sell out yet...
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 24, 2010 12:12     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ticket ordered. See you freaks there!
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted February 24, 2010 12:28     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Woohoo!

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 24, 2010 13:10     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Ticket ordered. See you freaks there!

Yay. I saw on Facebook that you got paid
Soon we'll sit on a lawn with a beer in hand once again. Money well spent.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 24, 2010 13:43     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Could this be the largest vvf.com gathering yet?

My ticket arrived in the mail yesterday. Now, let's hope I can make the flight and other crap to get to the vvf campground.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted February 24, 2010 17:07     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod makes everything possible. Sounds like lots of fun

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 24, 2010 17:22     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Could this be the largest vvf.com gathering yet?

My ticket arrived in the mail yesterday. Now, let's hope I can make the flight and other crap to get to the vvf campground.

We're upgrading to this:
So no need to bring a tent for you. We will have space.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 28, 2010 15:49     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All ok with iiigggööörrr in Chile?

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 28, 2010 16:32     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is what i was just wondering.

Hope that he is ok.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 28, 2010 17:25     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

No internets at the moment I guess..

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 01, 2010 11:41     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy crap! That's right...iiigggooorrroooaaarrr! Hope he's well too.

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted March 01, 2010 13:09     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Igor was on Facebook yesterday, so let's hope everything is alright.

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted March 01, 2010 15:36     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello Guys and Gals!

This weekend has been terrible... I was on an earthquake in 85', but this one was far, far worse. I was at home at 3:34 am (when the EQ started), on a 10th floor and it was impossible to walk, so I stood there just embracing a wall and holding my girfriend for the almost 3 minutes (like 3 hours) it lasted ... it really felt like the end of the world. Fortunately at the end we just lost the usual broken stuff, but nothing important. In spite of the magnitude of the earthquake (8,0 Richter) Santiago, my city, wasn't so affected; and today almost everything is working normally (water, electricity, transport, etc.). In fact I came to my job today.

The sad thing is that the south of Chile is on total chaos. There were tsunamis on plenty of small beach towns where people were having their last week of vacations. In Concepción there's big social turmoil also, with burglary, lack of food, water, energy and many, many collapsed buildings. I guess I'm still in shock from watching the news. This is really, really sad, because besides the terrible natural disaster, we are witnessing the worst of human being.

Thanks for asking, fellow voivodians. It somehow makes my heart warmer during these awful times.

Igor - aka IIIGGGöööRRR

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 01, 2010 16:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So glad to read that you are alright after such a horrible natural disaster.
I just don't understand mankind and the ignorance and stupidity that occurs after such an event. Instead of banding together to help one another some choose to add to the devastation by stealing from other and neglecting their fellow man. It's disgraceful. The same thing occurs in so-called celebration of victories by home teams, where the fans destroy the city they are suppose to be so proud of being a part of... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.

Good luck IIIGGGOOORRR

--------------------

yawn

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted March 02, 2010 02:53     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good to hear that you and yours are all right, Igor!

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted March 02, 2010 06:53     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, seems like I finally lost all hope in mankind (and I didn't have a lot to start with)... something's really, really wrong with people.

Back on Topic, I already have my tickets for Wacken. The trip makes even more sense now, so... see you all there!!

--------------------

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted March 02, 2010 07:10     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell yeah!

Overkill latest band added to the bill, btw.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 02, 2010 10:43     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Glad to hear all is well with you Igor and things are well in Santiago. Hope to see you at Wacken!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 02, 2010 14:02     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope some of these bands release a DVD from this festival. Overkill's Wacken from a few years ago was pretty cool... no surround sound mix and the camera work was kinda lame at times, but overall, a killer show and better than not releasing a dvd at all from this great festival.

--------------------

yawn

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted March 21, 2010 04:07     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Rotting Christ is now added to the bill. I've never listened to them, but I've heard good things.

Supposedly the preliminary running order will be online this week.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan