my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voïvod gallery from Montreal (Club Soda, Dec. 12 - 2009)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voïvod gallery from Montreal (Club Soda, Dec. 12 - 2009)
Ron McGregor
VoivodFan
Member # 1080

posted December 13, 2009 15:42     Profile for Ron McGregor   Email Ron McGregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VOÏVOD at Club Soda (Montreal)
 |  IP: Logged
michaelb2112
VoivodFan
Member # 1029

posted December 13, 2009 17:43     Profile for michaelb2112   Email michaelb2112     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great pictures man! A wonderful night.
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted December 14, 2009 02:08     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the link! Must be a great show.

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 14, 2009 07:01     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

\m/

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 14, 2009 07:50     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 14, 2009 08:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
KICK ASS PICS!!!!
Thanks to all for the great shots.

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 14, 2009 12:28     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very cool pictures Ron McGernickle. Thanks!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted December 14, 2009 13:17     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great pics Ron, thanks!

edit: that's not my good profile tho'

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 14, 2009 15:45     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Greatness! Must have been a wonderfull show.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted December 28, 2009 07:23     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great Pics!
BTW ... did I spot a WHITE blower bass in the background? ... what's the story behind it? .... I mean ... I didn't know about its existence ... maybe it's a repainted oldie?

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 28, 2009 15:57     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The white blower bass is actually the Killing Technology-era blower bass that has been repainted and slightly remodeled. It's alot lighter than the actual Blower Bass (holy fuck that one's heavy!)
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 28, 2009 19:01     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wonder if Blacky still has the original V shaped blower bass that was too big even for him?

Good to see the white blower bass out of retirement - I'm sure there's at least one song on DH that has that whammy bar on it!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted December 29, 2009 08:13     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool, thanks Skul!

And yeah ... I've been always intrigued about the whammy bar on that one ... I'll listen carefully.

Speaking about Blower basses ... what's the tuning on the 5 string one? ... I tend to believe that the fifth it's not the typical lower "B" string... but I also tend to believe in a lot of bullshit

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 29, 2009 10:07     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggööörrr:
Speaking about Blower basses ... what's the tuning on the 5 string one? ...

high b

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 29, 2009 10:09     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
I wonder if Blacky still has the original V shaped blower bass that was too big even for him?

Good to see the white blower bass out of retirement - I'm sure there's at least one song on DH that has that whammy bar on it!

he sold it, it wasn't the original. the white 4-string is on loan.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 29, 2009 14:20     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:
the white 4-string is on loan.

How much do you charge him? Heh heh.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 29, 2009 16:49     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
How much do you charge him? Heh heh.

haha, the loan is the other way around. as long as my fender p doesn't disappear, it's all good.

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted January 05, 2010 23:27     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
great piccys! my fave is the red head gal throwing the devils signs!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted January 08, 2010 16:57     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's fun to watch Blacky's hair get longer and longer with each set of pics that are posted here. He's gone from Mr. Respectable to Mr., uh, scary bass-player guy.

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan