my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod (Montreal Dec. 12, 2009) Pictures and Videos

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod (Montreal Dec. 12, 2009) Pictures and Videos
michaelb2112
VoivodFan
Member # 1029

posted December 13, 2009 08:39     Profile for michaelb2112   Email michaelb2112     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Everyone,

Go to my blog to check out my pictures from last night's Voivod show in Montreal. There are also links to 2 videos that I filmed.
http://michaelbournazian.blogspot.com

|  IP: Logged
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted December 13, 2009 09:46     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks dude. Show was epic...

RIPPING HEADACHES motherfuckers

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 13, 2009 11:04     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was fuckin AWESOME
thanks!!!

--------------------

yawn

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 13, 2009 11:06     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I shot ripping headaches with my crappy little cam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvvG1uv625c

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 13, 2009 13:46     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very cool, Michael. Can't wait 'till March!

I also enjoyed your entry on the JFK museum/ motorcade route in Dallas.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted December 13, 2009 15:32     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW, 18 freakin' years i waited for this moment. Waves after waves of goosebumps, stellar performance. During Nuclear War, you could almost smell the gunpowder and feell the bits of the Spectrum ceiling falling down: magic!

many, many thanks

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted December 14, 2009 16:33     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This was insane !!
Voivod HEADLINING !!
Thank to Skullhead for RIPPING HEADACHE video!!
We actually see Speed Demon skull most of the song !

The place was packed, the band got a blast. Props to Inepsy and Les Ékorchés for warming the place up!

I found a video of Tornado "Tatsumaki" :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEPm7LCxPWs

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

spudboy
VoivodFan
Member # 78

posted December 15, 2009 21:15     Profile for spudboy   Email spudboy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
I shot ripping headaches with my crappy little cam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvvG1uv625c

Ripping Headaches...awesome! Wow, when was the last time THAT song was played? Over 20 years, has to be. What was the full setlist? Any other rarities?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 16, 2009 12:53     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No that was the only "new" song in the setlist, tho at one point, Psychic Vacuum wouldve fit so well (especially when Dan & Blacky did the little interlude at the end of Brainscan). I still got goosebumps thinking about it!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan