my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New Triptykon !! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: New Triptykon !!
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted December 10, 2009 04:35     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm so excited, yes I am !!

Listen the first songs of Triptykon. Mr Fischer keeps his promisses.
http://www.myspace.com/triptykonofficial

quote:
Sanctum Sanctorum
This is MySpace, no more but also no less.

There have been some 5300 of you who have trusted us. Who have become friends of Triptykon here on MySpace on the strength of but a brief few minutes of music called "Crucifixus". Ever since we formed Triptykon in May of 2008, "Crucifixus" has served as a mere placeholder. It is a Triptykon song by all means, but an atypical one and thus a mere fraction of a glimpse at Triptykon's full musical spectrum.

More of Triptykon's music shall be revealed shortly, and "Eparistera Daimones", Triptykon's first album, will follow in early 2010, accompanied by the unleashing of Triptykon's raging force onstage.

Right now, however, you are the original 5300. There have been many who were skeptical after the obliteration of Celtic Frost. There have been those who waited and still wait, and there have been those who ignorantly dismissed Triptykon as an "ambient band" due to the nature of "Crucifixus", in spite of the fact that we have always unambiguously stated that Triptykon is the continuation and further development of Celtic Frost's path. You, on the other hand, were loyal. You are the true followers, the true faithful ones, the true believers.

We owe you infinite gratitude for your confidence, and we will work hard not to disappoint it. We feel honored by your presence, and we bow to you.

Only Death Is Real.

Tom Gabriel Warrior & Triptykon

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 10, 2009 07:05     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, cool. I am at work cant listen in, tonight I will.

Robert, thanks for keeping us informed.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 10, 2009 08:34     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is quite excellent... a logical sequel to Monotheist.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 10, 2009 11:22     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's funny, I was just at their page yesterday listening. Then I had to break out Morbid Tales this morning for more WARRIOR!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 10, 2009 14:29     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This sounds killer, much better then I expected. Indeed very dark,me like!!

1st day buyer here!!

--------------------

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 10, 2009 15:03     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not bad at all...sounds better than some of the Monotheist songs. Not that they were bad, this is just better. Is it just me or does Tom sound like Ron Royce and Lee Dorrian combined on "Abyss within my soul"?

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 10, 2009 18:56     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuckin YES!!!!!

--------------------

String em up

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 14, 2009 15:36     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent stuff! This is very promising for the new album. Can't wait!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

St. Mike
VoivodFan
Member # 570

posted December 16, 2009 15:39     Profile for St. Mike   Email St. Mike     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"A Thousand Lies" takes me back to "To Mega Therion" I'm in a good place after hearing this.

--------------------

ARE YOU MORBID?

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 17, 2009 05:14     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
More excellent stuff from Mr Warrior there.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted January 07, 2010 18:18     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
from Triptykon website:
2010 TOUR DATES

Date Location Venue On Sale
April 16, 2010 Tilburg, Netherlands Roadburn Festival Sold Out!

April 30, 2010 Barroselas, Portugal SWR 13 Metalfest XIII Festival

oh yessssssssss finally!

and maybe Voivod at Wacken...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 07, 2010 18:21     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Roadburn is sold out already???

--------------------

String em up

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 07, 2010 18:57     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This album will rule all in 2010.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted January 08, 2010 02:14     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Roadburn is sold out already???

Yup, in 30 minutes or so....

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted February 01, 2010 09:21     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Interview with Mr Warrior ->
http://www.lordsofmetal.nl/showinterview.php?id=3119&lang=en

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 01, 2010 14:48     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 01, 2010 18:11     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Waah, I can see that lady's bum.

--------------------

String em up

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 01, 2010 18:33     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great cover, it reminds me of "To Mega Therion". Or maybe it's just the Giger art that is so recognizable.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 01, 2010 21:15     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Definitely need this. On vinyl.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 21, 2010 15:36     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
First of all I like to point out that I never never never download albums due to the fact that I don't know how. Bittorrents or whatever it is called I simply am too old for this shit.

But just out of curiosity i decided to google "trypikon download" and guess what heappened. I came on a site www.upload.com i think that is. And I am downloading right now. 2 simple clicks seemed to be enough to get this album. Whast do you do when it is in front of you and say "grab me !!"

This is a little weird to me because I always just buy albums...

If it is good, I will buy anyway..... ok?

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted March 21, 2010 18:52     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I bought it. Yesterday. On Vinyl. Fuck downloads.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 24, 2010 19:36     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is fuckin awesome, I'll be very surprised if I hear an album that tops this one this year.

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 25, 2010 08:07     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah it rocks the hell out of my speakers. I listened to it 10 times now and its getting better and better.

Monotheist is slightly better imo. Synagoga Satanae > The Prolonging.

I also hear demo song Relinquished bo(d)y in one of the songs.....

--------------------

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 25, 2010 14:56     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
I also hear demo song Relinquished bo(d)y in one of the songs.....

Yeah, Tom discusses it's inclusion in the liner notes.

I'm pretty blown away by this record. Amazing piece of work.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted March 25, 2010 17:28     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Album of the year already.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan