my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Kreator, Voivod, + on tour (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Kreator, Voivod, + on tour
consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted November 24, 2009 14:12     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just saw the announcement over on Blabmouth for the Kreator tour in March of '10. Voivod on some of the tour. Plus Nachtmystium who are great. All 3 on same show rules!!
 |  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 24, 2009 14:37     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You lucky bastids

--------------------

String em up

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted November 24, 2009 16:10     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FML I'll be down in Florida when Kreator/Voivod play Montréal...

animated smiley for dramatic purposes only...

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 24, 2009 16:47     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 24, 2009 16:50     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah good for you fuckers... Finally some VOivod in North America. How about a full Europe tour (Nudge nudge... say no more say no more...)

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted November 24, 2009 18:31     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS! HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS! HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!HFS!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 24, 2009 19:09     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow....I may have to make a plane trip. Nachtmystium AND VOIVOD/KREATOR. Holy shit, that would be almost as awesome as going to that climax I missed in Finland. Hmmm...can somebody sing NEW YORK NEW YORK with me??? Tom....Imran...??

** March 3-12:

KREATOR
VOIVOD
NACHTMYSTIUM
EVILE
LAZARUS A.D.

** March 14:

KREATOR
VOIVOD
NACHTMYSTIUM
EVILE
LAZARUS A.D

"Hordes Of Chaos Part II" tour dates:

March 03 - Jaxx, West Springfield, VA
March 04 - The Trocadero, Philadelphia, PA
March 05 - The Palladium (MA), Worcester, MA
March 06 - Nokia Theater, New York, NY
March 07 - Club Soda, Montreal, QUE
March 08 - Imperial de Quebec, Quebec City, QUE
March 09 - Opera House, Toronto, ONT
March 10 - Peabody's Cleveland, OH
March 11 - Blondie's, Detroit, MI
March 12 - The Bottom Lounge, Chicago, IL
March 14 - Block Station 4, St Paul, MN

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted November 24, 2009 20:20     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YES!

I cant wait, Philly, NYC, Montreal, I may go to all.

THESE LITTLE TOWN BLUES!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 25, 2009 06:25     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Wow....I may have to make a plane trip.

Remember to take some pics then...hey, what do you mean, "MAY have to"?!? If you haven't heard Nothingface live, you haven't lived at all.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted November 25, 2009 09:34     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
yeah good for you fuckers... Finally some VOivod in North America. How about a full Europe tour (Nudge nudge... say no more say no more...)

Last time I checked Canada was still part of North America, if we like it or not.

Voivod played a healthy number of Canadian shows in 2009

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 25, 2009 12:56     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

Last time I checked Canada was still part of North America, if we like it or not.

check!! I meant U.S.of A.....

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 25, 2009 15:54     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:
Remember to take some pics then...hey, what do you mean, "MAY have to"?!? If you haven't heard Nothingface live, you haven't lived at all.

Hahaha...you are correct sir...........I was trying to keep cool without blowing my top like Sawyer. I still can't believe this lineup!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 26, 2009 05:45     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

Wow, you know geography

And to be an ambassador, must be special

--------------------

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 26, 2009 20:13     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
You lucky bastids

don't sweat it H.V. when you fly over to see some shows you can stay at my house

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 30, 2009 15:39     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let's have another meet up! Virginia? Philadelphia? Wooster? NY? Cleveland? All of the above?

Schroeder: Are you going to make one of these?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 30, 2009 16:46     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
don't sweat it H.V. when you fly over to see some shows you can stay at my house

Haha watch out I might take you up on that

--------------------

String em up

Quazar
VoivodFan
Member # 800

posted November 30, 2009 18:46     Profile for Quazar   Email Quazar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
holy shit!!!! a show every night of the tour, take care guys!!!!!!

--------------------

Party de l'interzone!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted November 30, 2009 19:20     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hope this grows to include some West-Coast dates, specifically Seattle. PLEASE!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 01, 2009 08:23     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, there is definitely something wrong with this list! And how could they go all the way to Seattle without hitting up the Southwest.

Dan, we'll still take you to see the Anasazi ruins! Our ancestors would love to have you!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 01, 2009 10:15     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Luna:
Let's have another meet up! Virginia? Philadelphia? Wooster? NY? Cleveland? All of the above?

Schroeder: Are you going to make one of these?

Philly could be possible

--------------------

yawn

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted December 02, 2009 23:45     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Making my plans. I'll see you in NYC.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 03, 2009 11:27     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I'm shooting for NYC. The wife wants to go to Chicago...but Tom told me the Nokia has great sound so I'm gonna push for that. Especially since we'll have a contingent of VVF folks there. How cool would it be for the Schromangler to show up too???
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted December 03, 2009 18:04     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was considering Chicago too, but I haven't been to NYC in a while and the airfare is the same.

Speed wants to go, but it's a 16+ show.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 03, 2009 19:08     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Yeah, I'm shooting for NYC. The wife wants to go to Chicago...but Tom told me the Nokia has great sound so I'm gonna push for that. Especially since we'll have a contingent of VVF folks there. How cool would it be for the Schromangler to show up too???

No fucking way I'm hauling my ass up to NYC and dealing with that traffic. I'd be a nervous wreck if I had to drive with those lunatics that plague the city streets. It was insane enough being a passenger in a van when I went to see Porcupine Tree a couple years ago in NYC. Besides, parking costs about 20x more than the tickets to a show!!!

I'll be in Philly, where I'll be able to enjoy myself and not have to take out a 2nd mortgage to pay for parking, or have to see a shrink after driving through the city.

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 03, 2009 19:18     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe I'll see you in Philadelphia, schroeder. I liked Philly, besides we can stuff our faces with Philly Cheese Steak Sammiches!!!! YUM!

My brief stay in NY in Aug. wasn't so bad cuz I took trains and walked everywhere. I can't imagine wanting to drive around that crazy assed place.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan