my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The End of the Record Company

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The End of the Record Company
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 06, 2009 13:28     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was very happy to read this excerpt about the fate of the record industry. I could care less about the companies out there(especially the ones that are screwing the artists) but I still NEED a physical, tangible cd or record to hold in my hands. I've grown to hate this digital mp3 shit with a passion.....it does not subsitute for the real thing:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2009/11/06/more-on-360-deals-why-the-industry-is-necessary/

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 08, 2009 18:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm with ya Mez, I always need a hard copy of music. Be it vinyl cd dvda dvs whatever... I dig packaging and something to look at and read to complete my music experience.

downloads are great for sharing and getting a chance to hear something but if I like it I NEED the real deal.

--------------------

yawn

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 09, 2009 10:14     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
...if I like it I NEED the real deal.

No shit!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan