my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hahaha is this the real album title?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hahaha is this the real album title?
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 01, 2009 15:30     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Curse of the Cunt

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 01, 2009 18:41     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Huh? Is it April 1st already?

Steel Panther will be envious of that title if this is actually going to happen!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 01, 2009 18:44     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that is fucking hilarious !!! on several levels...

quote:
lyrical concept will be based on "what man has gone through to be with women," according to Eric.

I kinda learned all this surely by the time I was like 22yrs old. In fact I can remember in which year it was on becoming a man (in tha sack that is)

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 01, 2009 18:50     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"rather childish"?

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 02, 2009 13:24     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I though Eric Forrest had more taste. If this is some kind of way to sell more cd's rethink. I cannot picture myself buying a cd with this content. Or do I not understand?? Do i have no humor?

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 02, 2009 13:51     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awwww, it made me chuckle.

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 02, 2009 18:37     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TOOL's singer Maynard James Keenan's side project Pussifier release V is for Vagina.
I couldn't convince myself to buy that even though I love Maynard's voice. The samples I heard just sounded stupid. How many times can you listen to a comedy record and think it's still funny... Kinda like a lot of Primus's songs.

I think Eric has an interesting theme album going but the song title is kinda dumb and vulgar. The concept could make for a cool album.

--------------------

yawn

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted November 03, 2009 11:54     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, this is disappointing and fucking ugly.
He shouldn't do this, it taints the heritage of Phobos.
Eric Forrest, you are just another sad little man.

--------------------

What the...?

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 04, 2009 00:38     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Simon6:

well I don't know about all that...

are you lost ?
can we help you ?

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted November 04, 2009 00:50     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Simon6:

Lighten up, Francis.

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted November 04, 2009 07:17     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I made my point.
I'm a feminist.

--------------------

What the...?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 04, 2009 13:42     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you a vagetarian too?

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 04, 2009 20:15     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't get the idea that this theme album is anti feminist at all. Just a horrible title for a song (unless it was written by the Meatmen).

--------------------

yawn

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted November 05, 2009 07:58     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ROTFL
Francis dont talk like that or i'll curse you hahaha just kidding.
curse of the penis, curse of the ass, curse this damn fly running around the monitor of my laptop.
np: the curse - Omen

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 05, 2009 09:29     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's no "Tear Their Syphillitic Vaginas To Pieces", but i guess it will have to do.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 05, 2009 19:35     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Reminds me of Spinal Tap.....pretty lame material. Maybe Eforce is going through an Edivorce...
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 05, 2009 21:06     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No luck with the groupies lately?

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 06, 2009 02:44     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Maybe Eforce is going through an Edivorce...

That thought crossed my mind too when I saw the Enews. I hope he comes to his senses before releasing this....

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted November 06, 2009 03:35     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha... Yes, I happen to be Veggie too, my gosh.

Well, I (maybe embarrassingly) declare that I have no problem with women at all.
I admire them and somtimes kneel down before them...ehehehe

Poor Eric though.

--------------------

What the...?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan