my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » E-Force playing Toronto 11/21 supporting SACRIFICE

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: E-Force playing Toronto 11/21 supporting SACRIFICE
Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted October 30, 2009 13:08     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have no idea if anyone here cares about this, but I thought I'd mention it just in case. BTW, the new SACRIFICE is out now on Sonic Unyon and it is killer...

"E-Force, Featuring Eric Forrest (Vocals, Voivod 1994 – 2001: Negatron, Phobos, kronik & Lives) has secured the direct support slot to Sacrifice for their November 21st performance at the Opera House in Toronto Ontario.

Also appearing will be Maximum RNR (Featuring Gymbo, ex. Dayglo Abortions) and Spewgore.

The Ones I Condemn originally released in South America by the Brazilian-based Marquee Records, now sees a domestic release by Sonic Unyon in Canada. Recorded at home in Toronto last winter, this album contains ten newly written album tracks that sound just as classic as the band did the first time around. Also included exclusively on the Canadian version of the album is an amazing cover version of the RUSH classic “Anthem.”

The Ones I Condemn finds the original band back together for the first time since Soldiers Of Misfortune with just as much piss and vinegar some twenty years on."

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 30, 2009 13:35     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Eric is the coolest guy. I met him in Arnhem once and drank some beers together.

I hope some new stuff will appear in the near future, PFF rules.

Any news on that??

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 22, 2009 06:54     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yo, hex! Cool review. Cool photo's.
Glad you took em and showed them!!

How many people were there in the crowd, you guess and I always wonder if there are a lot of merchendise buyers.... Just me curious.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 22, 2009 16:32     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Rad! Thanks hex!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted November 23, 2009 14:38     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There were 500 people paid at the show. I'd say when E-Force started there was about 375 there.

I talked to Eric for about 15 minutes outside of the show before going in. He stopped me because of my Voivod hoodie and we talked about Hellfest, the Infini CD, E-Force's situation in North America right now, the show they did the night before in London ON. etc...

Their set was great, I really enjoyed it, but Sacrifice was even better.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 23, 2009 14:52     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sacrifice must play Montreal. Now.
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 25, 2009 06:27     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, the sound and picture quality is great! Thanks hex!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan