my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Anybody remember this?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anybody remember this?
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 28, 2009 06:01     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Echo Drain v. Newsted
http://itlaw.wikia.com/wiki/Echo_Drain_v._Newsted

lolol

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 28, 2009 15:57     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
eh?

--------------------

String em up

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted October 28, 2009 23:05     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
money... it's a hit !

-pink floyd 1973

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 29, 2009 07:40     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah. What complete boobs they were to bring a lawsuit on this.
They lost to everyone in the end having to pay Court costs as well as the Lawyer who ripped them off.

The sad part is that these guys really made some cool music! Most of you would probably dig it like i do.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 29, 2009 19:00     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm prety sure Jason didn't create Echo Brain. They already existed when he stepped in to be the bassist for the first album... which I absolutely love and play to death.

I guess Echo & the Bunnymen should have sued EchoDrain, or the Ramones could have sued them for stealing the name from their Brain Drain album... fucking stupid idiots.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan