my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New contest for autographed copies of Infini

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New contest for autographed copies of Infini
Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted October 23, 2009 14:21     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When VOIVOD played Toronto I had Snake and Away autograph some copies of Infini (I tried to get Blacky too as well, but he was way too into his conversations to be drawn away) and Metallus Maximus are giving a few away:
http://www.metallusmaximus.com/contests/voivod-infini-contest

This is the Canadian version of the album, digipack with different cd face artwork.

Thanks

Sean

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 23, 2009 14:31     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"he was way too into his conversations"

yup, that's blacky in a nutshell. hehe.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 23, 2009 15:04     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"The Contest is open to North American residents (US and Canada ONLY )."

Bah humbug! What's this, segregating us Euro subhumans from the elite, huh?!?

V

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 23, 2009 15:37     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:

V

fuck i didn't see that. i subscribed and i think i had it right!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted October 24, 2009 09:06     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:

V

only 2 copies... they are too rare then to be leaving the north american continent.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 24, 2009 16:14     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
(I tried to get Blacky too as well, but he was way too into his conversations to be drawn away)

he's still perfecting jasonic's signature, heh

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted October 24, 2009 18:45     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
straight to the point nia considering Blacky did not record on Infini, it's possibly why he did not sign it...
Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted October 25, 2009 13:02     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As an FYI, I did take that into consideration and actually asked Blacky hours before if he would have any problem signing them when we were bringing gear in. I just waited too late to pull everything out, I should have done it before soundcheck...
Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted October 25, 2009 13:03     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Metallus Maximus is limited to North America because of shipping costs on the CD.

I'll gladly run a contest on this message board though for another one. I got 10 signed altogether...

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted October 25, 2009 22:17     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If your in, I'm in.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 30, 2009 11:23     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I just waited too late to pull everything out...

Erm...*cough*...what was that you said?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted October 30, 2009 18:16     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I'll gladly run a contest on this message board though for another one. I got 10 signed altogether...

thats an awesome idea Sean, I would love to have a shot at one of those copies...

(save whats left over for us hardcore fuckers here)

quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Luna:

tisk tisk you naughty thing you

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 31, 2009 14:22     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Luna:

Hehehe...always remember to pull out BEFORE the soundcheck!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan