my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » People That Scare Me

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: People That Scare Me
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 10, 2009 17:12     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG5yg7o-kGg&feature=player_embedded

I hear what they're saying but I still don't understand. Can someone explain this to me?

|  IP: Logged
Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted October 10, 2009 19:47     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"There's crazy girls sayin' nothin-words to me!"

It's spin and hype, getting people in a positive mindframe for this upcoming Lita album. There's been some odd photos released of Lita in a latex catsuit w Jim standing over her, it's like, ok maybe 20 years ago that would have been interesting but now you're just pandering to a pretend/goth/s&m audience or something? Just weird.

Either way, her obvious facial surgery was well done.

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 11, 2009 07:26     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aww, but it's beeutiful and very Touching.
Bleeaargh.

--------------------

String em up

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted October 11, 2009 08:32     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that fat guy must be the King of the desert island, Lita should have said it was her brother or something (bad marketing move)

"Our kids are grown up now, we dont have to watch everything they do... we get to Indulge (it's a name of one of our songs) thats why it's our Wicked Wonderland.

WTF! it took big brains to come up with that.

im so aroused

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 11, 2009 09:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
also scary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCvkatCGNFY
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 11, 2009 16:22     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Could anyone here translate the lunatics words? Why does he keep holding up the lid? what is its significance?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 11, 2009 17:27     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:
also scary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCvkatCGNFY

Ahhh....a true son of the south! Given that particular accent (& intellect) I'd say he's located in northern Alabama about 10 miles west of the Georgia line.

And I believe what he's saying is that someone told him that Obama is going to illegalize chewing tobacco and that scares him.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 11, 2009 17:54     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He's going to ban flavoured dips???

This chap reminds me of the guy from Idiocracy sitting on his commode watching "Ow! My Balls". Scary. Is he shitting while holding up the flag?

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan