my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD DVD coming November 17th - DETAILS HERE (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: VOIVOD DVD coming November 17th - DETAILS HERE
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 11, 2009 08:22     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Skimming through the MVD catalog I decided instead of ordering the new Voivod I'd purchase a movie with much greater artistic value: http://mvdb2b.com/b2b/s/HotDogsOnIbizaHotDogsAufIbiza/SM13003

Great soundtrack too...featuring all the hot German singers of the era....

NO PREVIEWS, NO TEASER VIDEO?!?! COME ON!!!

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 18, 2009 18:59     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mine should arrive Thursday, since Amazon shipped in Monday. Looking forward to cranking the hell out of this mutha.

--------------------

yawn

Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted November 18, 2009 21:39     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Watching it right now. It's a lot of fun. My two year old son was jumping off the couch during The Prow, hahaha. Dan does a great job and, of course, it is so nice to hear the blower bass booming out of the speakers!

I finally got to see the Panorama short-film too! We played the game "Find Daddy" when it was on, my older son pointed me out twice in it.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 19, 2009 18:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WHAT THE FUCK?!?! MINE DIDN'T ARRIVE TODAY.

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

--------------------

yawn

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 24, 2009 09:18     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mine just arrived. The house is empty. Time to blast the neighbours.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 24, 2009 11:01     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this is the longest it has ever taken an Amazon order to arrive
WHY dose have to take so long for something I want so much?
The wait is killing me

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 24, 2009 18:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YEA!!!!
I got it.... now I have to go back to work tomorrow, so now I need to find time to watch it.

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 01, 2009 18:15     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Killer concert. The bonus material is equally as good, especially the songs taken from Montreal 2009... wish they would have included the entire concert from this event.

The Grohl interview is fun to watch. He'd be a perfect contributor for voivodfan.com, since he sounds just like most of us in his love of the band.

I didn't have the patience to read subtitles for the documentary because I had too much to do around the house. I'll check it out when I have more time.

Great overall package.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan