my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Another fine MI post!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another fine MI post!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 04, 2009 23:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And this one is damn good:
http://www.themetalinquisition.com/2009/09/i-strongly-support-your-bands-decision.html

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 05, 2009 00:34     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, after a few too nonsensical (and not funny at all) posts, they're back with a vengeance! I laughed hard at that post.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 05, 2009 08:43     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, MI humor quality goes up and down....but damn, this was gold. Especially with statements like this on Metallica:

Despite that they are perhaps the most hated band in all of metal, I still see 14 year-olds with bowl cuts, acne and bad posture wearing "Ride The Lightning" shirts as they follow their parents around the mall looking surly just like they did in 1989. Like Led Zepplin and Bob Marley, they have a mystifying ability to move merch to every new generation of shitbag loser teenagers, so what the fuck do I know about how much Metallica sucks?

The good news is that they will probably be doing more of these. The one I'm looking forward to is Celtic Frost................Where would you even begin????

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted September 09, 2009 21:05     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahaha funny shit! i sure am glad the dudes in Anthrax got haircuts!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan