my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » danorama

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: danorama
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 31, 2009 20:44     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 31, 2009 20:48     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 31, 2009 21:12     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted September 01, 2009 00:09     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like him more and more every day. I haven't gotten to see this lineup in person, but in the YouTube clips I've seen, he's been very respectful of Piggy's arrangements and inflections. I'm also particularly happy to see him playing an original-design Liberatore rather than a recycled one.

Rock. Gratitude here.

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 01, 2009 00:32     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dan with a Liberatore is a must, I agree
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 01, 2009 08:49     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If anyone doesn't know the definition of HEAVY METAL, these photos will give them a damn good idea of what it is. Killer shots.

I think Dan is the lost relative from the Adams Family. If you combine Uncle Fester, Lurch, Cousin It, & Gomez... you get DAN!!! That's a compliment by the way.

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 01, 2009 13:15     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What's with the Not-Coroner shirt, eh?

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 01, 2009 13:52     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought you dated the bass player nia.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 01, 2009 13:55     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i'm way too old to "date" anyone, luna.
Chewy
VoivodFan
Member # 602

posted September 01, 2009 17:08     Profile for Chewy   Email Chewy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx Paulie!

Nia...I'm worrying about you...

--------------------

choke cold

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted September 01, 2009 21:30     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DAN-OR-AM-A!

ANYWAY, ANYHOW, ANYWAY!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 01, 2009 21:34     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well you know dan, everyone goes bananas once in awhile....
Chewy
VoivodFan
Member # 602

posted September 01, 2009 21:49     Profile for Chewy   Email Chewy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
indeed

but not me of course...I could die from my psychological allergy

--------------------

choke cold

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 02, 2009 14:59     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent pics of an excellent guitarist! Thanks.

@HV: Misery Index sell that tee as a "tribute Coroner shirt". Looks like someone is riding on other people's past glory there...

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 02, 2009 18:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for clearing the Misery/Coroner shirt issue. I was totally confused when I saw the pics with that T-shirt.

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 03, 2009 16:09     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I think Dan is the lost relative from the Adams Family. If you combine Uncle Fester, Lurch, Cousin It, & Gomez... you get DAN!!! That's a compliment by the way.

And don't forget Al Gore...

Anyway, I was blown away at the Jonquière gig to hear Dan play flawlessly those guitar parts that we know and love.

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted September 03, 2009 21:20     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
.....and don't forget mr. "i get no respect" Rodney Dangerfield!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 04, 2009 00:06     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great shots. He's got awesome stage presence and is a wicked guitarist.

I like the name Dan-o-rama much better than Diaper too.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 10, 2009 10:38     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
via blabbymouth:

VOIVOD Guitarist On Possibility Of New Music: If The Guys Want To Try Something, I'll Be There

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan