my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » DAMN........ (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: DAMN........
ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted September 21, 2009 20:25     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
new Baroness > new Mastodon

(even im amazed at this math fact)

Let me fix that for you:

new Baroness < new Mastodon

Common mistake, so don't worry about it too much. When I was six years old and trying to remember that less than/greater than stuff, I too sometimes got it wrong. But then my math teacher gave me some advice which I'll pass along here: The pointy end always points at the *lesser* of the two things being compared.

And nothing is greater than the greatest album of 2009, Crack the Skye.

Q.E.D.

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 21, 2009 20:25     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh double damn.......you're on sir!! Way closer as well....and ten times less traffic.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 21, 2009 20:39     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ShredTilDead:
Let me fix that for you:

new Baroness < new Mastodon

Common mistake, so don't worry about it too much. When I was six years old and trying to remember that less than/greater than stuff, I too sometimes got it wrong. But then my math teacher gave me some advice which I'll pass along here: The pointy end always points at the *lesser* of the two things being compared.

And nothing is greater than the greatest album of 2009, Crack the Skye.

Q.E.D.

the way i was always taught was that the little fish eats the big fish. this was before the days of Pac Man, i guess, haha.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 21, 2009 20:44     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Oh double damn.......you're on sir!! Way closer as well....and ten times less traffic.

way better venue, also. itll be insane up in there, with it being a hometown show and both bands touring for their best albums. im about 95% on hitting this one. let's do it.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

warcorpse
VoivodFan
Member # 1

posted September 23, 2009 13:35     Profile for warcorpse   Email warcorpse     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The new Ulcerate in the context of death metal today is just like what Dimension Hatross was in the context of thrash in 1988.

new Ulcerate > every CD you own.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 24, 2009 18:17     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I'm also totally digging the new Pearl Jam "Backspacer" although I'm sure nobody here gives a fuck about them and think I'm a wuss for still loving them... not that I care what you think about my personal musical tastes.

I own a few albums...and still like them! Although I have to confess I wrote them off as a completely gay and useless band when "Ten" came out. Then again anything else under 1340 bpm and below the pain threshold of my ears was that in those days

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 28, 2009 22:30     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://decibelmagazine.com/Content.aspx?ncid=333392

Read.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 29, 2009 18:44     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
New Ulcerate is sounding damn good.
And they are playing with Nile over here soonish.

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan