my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Jalometalli (Updated again with the Voivod pics) (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Jalometalli (Updated again with the Voivod pics)
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 20, 2009 01:29     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome, totally AWESOME!

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted August 26, 2009 13:22     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still waiting for some pics from Luna....
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 26, 2009 14:43     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here you go...I'll put up more as I find time.
And I want to say KIITOS to vman and uwoman for their hospitality! You made the trip that much more comfortable and easy. Thanks for letting us crash in your apt. and eat your yummy food, and drink coffee out of a different Moomin character mug everyday! Like I've said before, I miss the Sandwiches!

Good to see you vroom and meg! And finally, Thank You Thank You to Voivod for putting on a great show and making us all stupid happy! I just wish I'd had more BEER!
Link to flickr acct:
flickr

mmmm, yes, Beer-Mustard-Beer.

Enjoy!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted August 28, 2009 14:51     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, we're complete Moomin freaks That week went way too fast, it felt like you left just after your arrival. Those pics are super...JY loves Jason to no end! Big THANKS for coming, it was great having you over!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted August 28, 2009 15:50     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That pic of the bassman is great

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 28, 2009 18:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Love that first picture of Blacky with the Jasonic photo!!!!

Where's your usual photo of you smoozin with the rock star? I only saw pics of you with other cool voivod fans... You've got to have a couple "bragging photos".

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 29, 2009 07:05     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome photos Luna. That last one was my favorite........
Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted September 01, 2009 00:23     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent photos, thx!!!

Rock,
PAULIE

PS I'm particularly looking for any pic of Blacky w any Residents shirt on, such as seen at Sweden Rock '09: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Vnfvv0Wic

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted September 02, 2009 02:19     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There are a couple pics of Blacky wearing a Residents shirt in this article/interview (pics at bottom). Not sure if you've seen them but here's a link.
http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/content/view/1735/1/

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted September 06, 2009 21:17     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Link's inactive at the moment but I'll check back soon, THANK YOU!!!

Workin' for the Rz,
PAULIE

--------------------

-----------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 07, 2009 08:57     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Consumer, do you have any pics of Blacky in Ambercombie & Fitch???
consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted September 08, 2009 06:00     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry man, how about Victoria's Secret?

Paulie, think they have the link back up and working again.

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted September 08, 2009 22:59     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yup, got it, thank you!!! Much appreciated.

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

-----------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan