my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod playing Nothingface w/snake and phil anselmo singing

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod playing Nothingface w/snake and phil anselmo singing
piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted August 14, 2009 13:24     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sorry its not the best quality
here on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqTN9Z9Sag8
is Phil playing Nothingface with VoiVod, I'm not a big fan of down but Phil showed a lot of respect to VoiVod ,, pretty cool,
I do wish Voivod had more T shirt and more songs at the show, but it was still cool, meet the band and talked to Away for a while he is so cool, very shy to, very nice, he signed my shirt and my two VoiVod tattoos, i wish I brought my book Worlds away to get signed that would have been cool.

anyway I ve been waiting a long time to see them I drove 14 hour s to see them it was worth it! I would do it again

see ya!!

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 14, 2009 14:30     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

vancouver, 10 aug 2009, plus end of show jam (down, danava, voivod). sorry, i took these on my phone, not great quality.

piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted August 14, 2009 14:42     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fucking cool!!
you where back stage?? I was trying to get back there!!
I have that last jam on my cam I got pretty much where Away jumped on the kit!
not the best quality but still cool!
maybe I'll post it on youtube, but its really shaky, I was REALLY drunk by that time!!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 14, 2009 14:50     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i was backstage. it was secured because of phil anselmo. even my friend who had a vip pass was stopped by security and told he couldn't go back there.
piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted August 14, 2009 19:28     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Nia, It just occurred to me that we may have meet at the show?, where you in the back ally before the show?, me and my brother where back there, waiting to meet voivod, I have a birthmark on my face and my bro was givin a Roach!! by someone!!!!, any way if your who I think you are you may of had a guitar with you to get signed??

long shot but maybe??

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 14, 2009 21:24     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nope, sorry, that wasn't me!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 15, 2009 19:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cool video and photos. Looks like they all had a fuckin' blast touring together. There's so much more that can happen spontaneously when all the bands get along and it's all about the music and a good time.

thanks

--------------------

yawn

saegeas
VoivodFan
Member # 1071

posted August 15, 2009 19:43     Profile for saegeas   Email saegeas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
shroeder, you're cataleptic!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 16, 2009 18:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
my surgery is scheduled for September

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 16, 2009 18:41     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that phil dude is a big time anus...

I would have much rather sang NF with Snake

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 17, 2009 18:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
that phil dude is a big time anus...

some people never change

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 18, 2009 00:16     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, he's such a dick that he asked Voivod to open up for his band. Sorta ironic dontcha think?

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan