my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » DIAPER!!! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: DIAPER!!!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted August 06, 2009 13:45     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok it's official Dan's nickname is DIAPER

Yeap like pampers!!!

So be nice to him...our little babe

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 06, 2009 14:30     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is it pronounced dee-uh-per?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted August 06, 2009 15:44     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great to hear/read, that you got "diaper" in the band
Anyway, welcome again Dan/Diaper in the greatest Band of the multiverse!

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 06, 2009 23:39     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Chewy
VoivodFan
Member # 602

posted August 06, 2009 23:53     Profile for Chewy   Email Chewy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blacky is forcing the nicknames,

It has to come naturally

Lets just wait and see

He came up with Mongo wich means ,in many languages,retard or mentally handicap,wich is not so great,its also the language of Mongol peoples.

And Diaper is cause,he ask Dan if he would prefer Diaper or Mongo,and since he doesnt like Mongo because of those reasons,he said Diaper,but I guess he was kidding right?

So....

Any Ideas?

--------------------

choke cold

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 07, 2009 00:00     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so, dan, nice of you to post this on voivodfan. hahaha! also, i don't think he was kidding!!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted August 07, 2009 00:09     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
he just shot himself in the foot
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 07, 2009 01:44     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh! Le chat sort le sac!
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted August 07, 2009 01:45     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think warpzone should be called Danoman like someone came up with

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted August 07, 2009 05:12     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
he just shot himself in the foot

As long he still can play his guitar...

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted August 07, 2009 07:57     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like Danke. That's the "image" that comes to mind when i think of Dan.

Also, it's got a k, which is always a plus. And you could go the distance and put umlauts on the k and link with the motorhead reference of the INFINI logo: snake's eye watching you.

It would also be fun to yell.

I also like Dan Dare for many reasons

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted August 07, 2009 08:09     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jf:

I also like Dan Dare for many reasons

emphasis is to be applied on "future"

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

Trish
VoivodFan
Member # 364

posted August 07, 2009 08:31     Profile for Trish   Email Trish     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pay backs perhaps? lol,excuse me.
Chewy
VoivodFan
Member # 602

posted August 07, 2009 10:42     Profile for Chewy   Email Chewy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blacky should be Called Farty....we often share hotel rooms...last nite in edmonton was the worst...he kept Farting and Farting the whole nite...

Lets call him Stinky

--------------------

choke cold

Chewy
VoivodFan
Member # 602

posted August 07, 2009 10:46     Profile for Chewy   Email Chewy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So Farty,

Call me whaterver you want but don't say its official when its not.

And if somebody calls me Diaper or Mongo at a show

I quit

Nah...I will just beat you up

--------------------

choke cold

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 07, 2009 11:34     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
we should just call you D-Man... or Chunk D.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 07, 2009 11:57     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Walker, Texas Ranger
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 07, 2009 13:40     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chewbacca.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted August 07, 2009 14:31     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All hail Farty and Diaper

--------------------

String em up

JUDGE FARGO
VoivodFan
Member # 250

posted August 07, 2009 14:41     Profile for JUDGE FARGO   Email JUDGE FARGO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Dan Mongrain should be called "MONGROL" which doesn't have the retard connotation at all but more like mongrel: an animal of no definable type or breed and is the name of one of the A.B.C. Warriors from 2000AD:

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted August 07, 2009 17:50     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enozpraw:
Nah...I will just beat you up

...and he can play just like Piggy. That means he can probably also divide by zero and never sleeps, just waits.

Dan, Texas Ranger=Danger.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted August 07, 2009 20:24     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enozpraw:

He came up with Mongo wich means ,in many languages,retard or mentally handicap,wich is not so great,its also the language of Mongol peoples.

Sorry Danno, but I'm the one who came up with Mongo. Blacky owes me royalties for mentioning "Mongo" onstage without signing a release form for my intellectual property. But I'm willing to let it go just this once.

Ya know, the story about "Farty" is funny. Go watch the movie Blazing Saddles again, where everyone's eating baked beans and outstinkifying each other around the campfire. Damn farty, uh, funny. And Mongo's the big guy who punches the horse, etc.

If you don't like Mongo, I'll try to think of something different. Hey, I know: "Danno". As in "Book 'em, Danno" from Hawaii Five-O.

OK, that sucked.

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 08, 2009 14:19     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Demolition Dan
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted August 09, 2009 03:33     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by K:
Demolition Dan

Danolition?

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 09, 2009 18:38     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DAMN... My internet service takes a shit on me for a few days, I I miss out on all sorts of happenings on the VVF forum. That was some fun reading.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan