my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Already bought tickets for Barcelona!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Already bought tickets for Barcelona!
jdominguez
VoivodFan
Member # 789

posted July 20, 2009 19:48     Profile for jdominguez   Email jdominguez     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This sunday will be my first Voivod live experience. I regret so much not going to the first Voivod "comeback" album show when Piggy was alive... I still remember the posters in the streets. Who could imagine what unfortunately was going to happen ?

I hope I redeem with this.

You guys, make me travel to "infini" for 2 hours at least!

PD: and please guys salute Joseph (me, myself and I) when you are on stage, your BEST Barcelona fan!!! PERIOD!!

|  IP: Logged
SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted July 20, 2009 20:12     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
im sure your gonna have a blast buddy boy !

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

jdominguez
VoivodFan
Member # 789

posted July 28, 2009 12:11     Profile for jdominguez   Email jdominguez     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, I can't even speak now, and it's almost two days after the show. I never shouted as loud as past sunday.

I was in the first line, with other crazy people, moshing -although I didn't mosh-, sweating and shouting.

In the wrong side, I'd have liked to listen to the show near the audio mixer, because in the front line the audio wasn't clear (direct stage sound).

But, of course, I decided to be nearer my heroes. Who knows when I'll see them live again.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan