my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » MISHEARD LYRICS VID ON YOUTUBE for "BLOWER"

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MISHEARD LYRICS VID ON YOUTUBE for "BLOWER"
couchsong
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1066

posted July 11, 2009 09:49     Profile for couchsong   Email couchsong     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My girlfriend and I are HUGE Voivod fans
and decided to do a MISHEARD LYRICS video for "Blower". We posted it last night.
If you want to laugh your ass off then check the video out at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta6pKG5b2ec

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

--------------------

Down down far underground
prime spot
Sound sound, ten thousand mounds
Lime-stock

|  IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 11, 2009 10:59     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i think you just won the internet. amazing.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

couchsong
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1066

posted July 11, 2009 11:18     Profile for couchsong   Email couchsong     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thank you VERY MUCH... spread the word, I think most Voivod fans would appreciate it. Tell as many people as you can.

LONG LIVE VOIVOD

--------------------

prime spot
Lime-stock

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 11, 2009 12:21     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
amazing!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 11, 2009 14:25     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fantastic!

I see it's "take 2", is there a "take 1" somewhere?

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

couchsong
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1066

posted July 11, 2009 17:43     Profile for couchsong   Email couchsong     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes ... the take one is with a couple of the text sections with different fonts and colors (the heffalumps one was originally really hard to read)

I plan on doing more of Voivod and maybe for Celtic Frost, AMQA and possibly Mayhem

--------------------

prime spot
Lime-stock

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 11, 2009 19:23     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like the song, NOW!!!
Great job.
I will never be able to listen to that song again without these crazy words and images going through my head!!

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 12, 2009 15:33     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BAD ASS, thanks for doing and sharing!!!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 12, 2009 16:05     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
roll-on like a blowhard....haha!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 13, 2009 23:03     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by couchsong:
My girlfriend and I are HUGE Voivod fans
and decided to do a MISHEARD LYRICS video for "Blower". We posted it last night.
If you want to laugh your ass off then check the video out at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta6pKG5b2ec

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

Well it's about time you posted around these parts then! The video was hilarious....

By the way, just saw that you were from Maine....good to know I wasn't the only Voivod fan in that state in my short 8 months there (my husband's from Portland).

Also, love your signature. Reminds me of rolling down Central Avenue with Matt Cameron singing those exact lyrics on the NF tour

Welcome!!

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted July 14, 2009 21:08     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't believe how funny that is.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan