my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » My pics from Bang Your Head!!!-Festival

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My pics from Bang Your Head!!!-Festival
Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted July 04, 2009 07:25     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Finally, i get my pics from Balingen today.
The quality is still ok for a single-use-camera, but next time i hve to buy a digicam.
The first pic is the best, i met Blacky & Dan at the festival area 1 hour before they hit the stage:

Blacky, Me & Dan

Blacky during the stage setup

Away's having a drink on this hot summer day

The Voivod comes out

Tribal Convictions

Snake's got a Brain Scan

The end of the show

And last, but not least, our this years Bang Your Head!!!-Crew

It was a real pleasure to see the guys, they had a lot of fun on stage. Unfortunately i shot all my pics during the show, so there was no pic left at the signing session after the show. But i printed the setlist from VVFan before -which they signed-, so it's also a great souvenir.

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 04, 2009 18:02     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those are pretty cool! Thanks dude!
Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted July 04, 2009 21:37     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ditto.

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 05, 2009 03:00     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice!
They really seem to have a great damn time aren't they

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 06, 2009 03:30     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent pics

But who played guitar during Brain Scan? Dan seems to have jumped into the audience to watch the show!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 06, 2009 05:50     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sehr schön!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted July 06, 2009 06:00     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx for your comments!

quote:
But who played guitar during Brain Scan? Dan seems to have jumped into the audience to watch the show!

Unfortunately not
Because of his long hair, i was not able to get all four members on one picture.

@DBC: Journey started their show with "Separate Ways". They were a good finish on this great day!

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 06, 2009 11:43     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome! I'm loving all of the pics...a great Summer indeed!!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 07, 2009 06:23     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
@DBC: Journey started their show with "Separate Ways". They were a good finish on this great day![/QB]

Sounds and looks you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the pics.

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 07, 2009 17:13     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Heino:

Because of his long hair, i was not able to get all four members on one picture.

But you did, just look at him standing there in the first row behind the camera, his hair tied up, while the rest of the guys play an unguitarized version of Brain Scan...Snake doesn't look too happy about the situation though...

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 07, 2009 17:26     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool photos man.... Looks like we Europeans have similar expiriences..............

Way to go!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan