my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Harry, Nell and the Winchester club live pix

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Harry, Nell and the Winchester club live pix
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 28, 2009 09:23     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Met up with Harry, Nell and the Winchester club yesterday.
They were playing at a small festival being held at a guys backyard. i must say that it is a bit odd to fly in bands from the UK and Texas to play in your private garden, but we had a great time there to say the least.

We haven't seen H and Nell since 2003 when we went to London, but they were as lovely as ever. So were the other 3 guys in the band.

Here's a few pics. More can be found here: Giant Gig

Evil eyed H

Voivodians!

Nell in action after midnight

Myself and H

Meg and Nell in good spirits

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 28, 2009 10:12     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great photos man, but where's the video???
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 28, 2009 10:48     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Humm. Forgot to bring my old camera. The one i used can't record vids

Here's one from Youtube anyway :-)

Vid

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 28, 2009 11:24     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
great pics!!!
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted June 28, 2009 16:56     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn I wish I would have been there. Great pics, bro!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted June 28, 2009 19:18     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wish I'd been there...thanks for the pictures & the vid link!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 28, 2009 21:01     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
EXCELLENT pics. thanks for sharing. The youtube vid is great also.

--------------------

yawn

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 28, 2009 21:39     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man! Those are all incredible shots!
Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted June 28, 2009 22:00     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent pictures! You have a keen eye!

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 29, 2009 01:44     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 29, 2009 05:03     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great photo's mate. It was awesome to catch up with you & Meg again. Can't believe it's been 6 years since we last hung out! Fingers x-ed I'll see you in Finland in August.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 29, 2009 08:13     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i can't believe it's been 7 yrs of vvf. that's kind of . . . insane...
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 29, 2009 11:17     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice pics people! Cute girls are cute!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 29, 2009 11:24     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, those are great photos. Love the Voivod patches! That's my fave pic. And what a great place to have a gig.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 29, 2009 15:54     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn good piccies!

--------------------

String em up

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 29, 2009 15:56     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes! Good to see fellow fans meeting up and having a good time. I have to say our VVF meeting in Seattle a few years back was one of the best times I've experienced. Geez, that's been a while too.

Wait, isn't that where Meg And Vroom met?!

-R

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 29, 2009 17:29     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ahhh really nice to see all my good looking friends in one place once again!

What is the Winchester Club? Am I... am I playing this Youtube video at the wrong speed?

Its news to me that H can play on a stage without throwing 800 cool shapes a minute but it all sounds good, and who knows whats going on under all that hair?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted July 01, 2009 11:16     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Yes! Good to see fellow fans meeting up and having a good time. I have to say our VVF meeting in Seattle a few years back was one of the best times I've experienced. Geez, that's been a while too.

Wait, isn't that where Meg And Vroom met?!

-R

Actually we met for the first time in London, which was also the first time we met H, Nell, Emlyn, and AngelRat. Good times.

By the time Ulf came to Seattle, I'd already been stalking him for a year.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 01, 2009 11:34     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Megz:
Actually we met for the first time in London, which was also the first time we met H, Nell, Emlyn, and AngelRat. Good times.

By the time Ulf came to Seattle, I'd already been stalking him for a year.

Aaaand, Vice versa

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 01, 2009 15:38     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHAHAHA! I stand corrected....you two are funny and cute.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 01, 2009 16:51     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan