my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Future Of Voivod (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: The Future Of Voivod
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 20, 2009 19:12     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
simple...

It should be VoiVod with at least 3 of the original members in the line-up.

Blacky
Snake = VoiVod
Away
Mongo

Jasonic
Snake = VoidVoid
Away
Mongo

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 20, 2009 20:52     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I suppose it's up to them to decide whether they want to continue after Infini or not. I personally will, as the rest of the people here, respect their decision, but it won't hurt if they decide to go on with Dan and Blacky.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted July 20, 2009 23:57     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Immediately after Piggy's death, I wasn't infavor of hearing someone else in Piggy's place. I did not, and will never, get used to hearing someone else ape Blacky's playing.

What I have come to realize since then is that Voivod needs to be. Dan has already proven his ability to play what has already been. Who's to say what direction they would have continued in if Piggy were still here?

Voivod needs to continue, and they need to continue as Voivod.

Snake
Blacky
Away
Dan

That's all.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 21, 2009 23:29     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
simple...

It should be VoiVod with at least 3 of the original members in the line-up.

Mongo

I still like Dongo better.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan