my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD Performs With Former Frontman ERIC FORREST At France's HELLFEST

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VOIVOD Performs With Former Frontman ERIC FORREST At France's HELLFEST
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 23, 2009 14:30     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now is this cool or what?? Tribal Convictions

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted June 23, 2009 16:01     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How fucking cool is that! Too bad they didn't take to opportunity to play something from Negatron or Phobos...
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 23, 2009 16:27     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe. Awesome!
I especially love the square-dancing bit.
"Ahwignahain!"

Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted June 23, 2009 17:55     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's something special to see Snake and Eric with their arms around each other, and then later Snake gave him a big hug.

It's really true what they have been saying about Voivod being like a big family. A lot of other ego-filled bands could learn from these gentlemen!

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted June 23, 2009 18:09     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Was at hellfest right at the front to witness that. Was very special. My only complaint about their set was that they played nothing from RRROOOAAARRR. Would have loved to hear thrashing rage or fuck off and die.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted June 23, 2009 18:20     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GREAT!!!!

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 23, 2009 18:27     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome...is it me or do they all just look bloody happy?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 23, 2009 23:33     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnickerZohnonnof:
Was at hellfest right at the front to witness that. Was very special. My only complaint about their set was that they played nothing from RRROOOAAARRR. Would have loved to hear thrashing rage or fuck off and die.

I dont think they've played ANYTHING from Rrroooaaarrr since The Outer Limits tour! (they sometimes would do Korgull).

Helldriver would be nice, too. It would sound so awesome with the new band! It'd suit the set very well.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 24, 2009 01:59     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Hehe. Awesome!
I especially love the square-dancing bit.
"Ahwignahain!"

"then countrify it!", haha.

awesome video...

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 24, 2009 02:53     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is absolutely great!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 24, 2009 03:37     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
"then countrify it!", haha.

awesome video...

Werent we supposed to do that once? heh.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 24, 2009 09:48     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Werent we supposed to do that once? heh.

ha! i can barely remember what we had planned but i know we were up to no good...

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 24, 2009 10:03     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow! Who would have ever thought we'd see that? Amazing, and yes, they couldn't have looked happier. Awesome.

Damn, there really is no reason for Voivod to stop now....

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted June 24, 2009 11:43     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I dont think they've played ANYTHING from Rrroooaaarrr since The Outer Limits tour! (they sometimes would do Korgull).

Helldriver would be nice, too. It would sound so awesome with the new band! It'd suit the set very well.

Ripping Headache will be insane!

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 24, 2009 20:33     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are they all having FUN or what?

Too damn cool seeing Snake & Eric on stage at the same time.... fuckin awesome!!! There's not too many bands around that have had different singers that would both share the stage. Nice to see Snake and Eric's egos aren't too big to still know how to be human and have a good time.

Thanks for the link

--------------------

yawn

Dan-Hell
VoivodFan
Member # 333

posted June 25, 2009 09:51     Profile for Dan-Hell   Email Dan-Hell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ça fait cabane à sucre ciboire...

--------------------

dan-hell

VsGreg
VoivodFan
Member # 14

posted June 25, 2009 11:19     Profile for VsGreg   Email VsGreg     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

some pictures
http://moocher.free.fr/Photos/20090619_HellfestDay1/20090619_Voivoid/

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 25, 2009 11:43     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I need to have a long conversation with Dan's hair.

--------------------

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted June 25, 2009 14:17     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Syl Disjonk:
Ripping Headache will be insane!

When I saw them at Trois-Rivières Metal Fest this fall, I was right there front row screaming "Ripping Headaches" a few times between songs. After the 3rd time, Snake said not very loudly in the mic «on joue pas ça câlisse»* with a smile on his face.

*rough translation "fuck, we don't play this"...

can't say I didn't try...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 25, 2009 18:05     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those photos KICK FUCKIN AS!!!! There's no audio but I can still hear the sound of VOIVOD coming through!!!

--------------------

yawn

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 26, 2009 02:36     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Luna:
I need to have a long conversation with Dan's hair.

Maybe this is a good start

Je suis fan des cheveux de Daniel Mongrain -> http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=130222&id=718160217&ref=nf#/group.php?gid=88673976425

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 26, 2009 02:58     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
Maybe this is a good start

Je suis fan des cheveux de Daniel Mongrain -> http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=130222&id=718160217&ref=nf#/group.php?gid=886 73976425

Lovely Destroy Erase Improve Meshuggah shirt on the profile pic. He has excellent taste alright..

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 26, 2009 15:06     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, now...does his hair speak English, or strictly French. I'm screwed!

--------------------

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted June 29, 2009 08:49     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is the coolest thing i have seen in years! Snake's and Eric's dance is just amazing Wow!

--------------------

Tonight we celebrate!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan