my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » In memory of HEAVY MTL one year ago!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: In memory of HEAVY MTL one year ago!
Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted June 19, 2009 13:28     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
With this weekend being the one-year anniversary of HEAVY MTL and the return of Voivod I have posted the two reviews of the festival I wrote onto HELLBOUND.CA
http://www.hellbound.ca/2009/06/remember-heavy-mtl-2009/

|  IP: Logged
tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted June 19, 2009 18:57     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
one of my all time favorite shows ever.
SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted June 20, 2009 11:55     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tsawyerfam:
one of my all time favorite shows ever.

ditto !!!

The image of snake with piggys guitar in his hands during astronomy domine is tattooed in my brain

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted June 22, 2009 11:34     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The show was magic. I was so glad to be there to see Blacky play with Snake and Away again for the first time!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 22, 2009 12:50     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice write up Sean. I did wonder what happened with the Terrorizer piece. A great weekend made better by meeting more voivodfans!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 22, 2009 13:17     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I spent that whole day and the several few weeks afterwards in some sort of dream-like state. Oh, what a day! Can't believe it's been a year already. Time flies, man.
Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted June 22, 2009 15:47     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Nice write up Sean. I did wonder what happened with the Terrorizer piece. A great weekend made better by meeting more voivodfans!

Thanks, h.
Yeah, the whole Terrorizer thing was a real fuck up. I am still pissed about it, but it was worth it in the end as Voivod were amazing that weekend.
The interview almost came out in Metal Maniacs Magazine after Terrorizer turned into complete dweebs - it was supposed to be in the next issue, but of course the publishers pulled the plug on the magazine!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 29, 2009 11:29     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexini:
[qb]

Love that pic! I like how h is just standing there, Where's Waldo-style, like he's been planted there!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan