my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Temple of Snakes Metal Podcast

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Temple of Snakes Metal Podcast
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 16, 2009 19:47     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey all, I hope this doesn't come across as spam, but what the hell...

Me and some guys I know from all corners of the world are putting together a little Metal podcast called The Temple of Snakes Metal Podcast. The idea came up last week and our first show is available for download. We're doing another one tonight and should have that show up in a day or so, then our 3rd one on Friday, so please feel free to check us out and leave some feedback!
http://templeofsnakes.blogspot.com/

-Glen

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 16, 2009 19:53     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SPAM? It's fuckin music bro! that's never spam on this forum, in my opinion. I'll check it out when i get back home tomorrow. thanks for the info.keep us posted on updates.

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 16, 2009 20:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very cool selections...........From Lifelover to Warrel Dane....that's a heck of a jump. Love them both...........downloading now!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 25, 2009 00:01     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's 3 episodes available for download now, and we're recording our 4th Thursday night. Gonna spin something from Infini and give the mighty Voivod a plug.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 25, 2009 11:45     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, forgot bout this...will go and check it out.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan