my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » My Voivod pics of Waldrock 2009

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Voivod pics of Waldrock 2009
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 14, 2009 15:06     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, so we’ve been to Voivod at the Waldrock festival. Here is an impression of what it was like. Well it fucking ruled!! Martin and I drove to the festival at 9 in the morning to arrive there at 11. We started to discover the festival ground and camping ground with a beer in both hands. We saw bands like, Disintegrate, Wolves in the Throne room, Delain (sucky sucky) etc. Voivod came on at 4 0’clock. They played for over one hour. If I remember correctly there was just 1 song from the last album. We were in the front row together with our buddy DBC. We met in the big tent during “Wolves…” if I am correct. After that we saw Trivium. That was okay and Motorhead. Man they were loud as fuck!

Then my moment came. I had a feeling that we would be meeting the band on the festival ground. I had a feeling it would be during Motorhead so we walked to the corner of the field where there was a pass-through to backstage. And YES, there they where standing all 4 of them. We drank a beer together I got several signatures and a drawing by Away.

Could be brothers....

Not only is the picture blurry...

The guys

The drummer of the band

One happy guy...

DBC and Paul

My partner in crime... Martin

The singer of the band:

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 14, 2009 15:27     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe... great!
Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted June 14, 2009 15:28     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You have some great souvenirs here!

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 14, 2009 16:49     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Omg omg, how could I miss that.......?

Great pics Paul

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 14, 2009 16:56     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
Omg omg, how could I miss that.......?

Great pics Paul

je weet toch dat ze motorhead fans zijn......

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 14, 2009 17:14     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
je weet toch dat ze motorhead fans zijn......

Wisenose

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 14, 2009 18:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Again great shots!! Awesome time, wow.......!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 14, 2009 19:00     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
... but did you have a good time ? ! ? !
Obviously, memories to last a lifetime.
I'm jealous.

--------------------

yawn

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted June 14, 2009 21:26     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is that a coroner shirt I see on blacky ???
if so !!! \,,/ \,,/
killer pics man !! looks like you had a blast

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 15, 2009 11:53     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
more waldrock:

photo credit berserker244

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 15, 2009 14:28     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:

Al Gore was there!!!???

Nice pics! Good times!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 15, 2009 14:37     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Paul,

I love the pictures and that just made my day!! Super badass you had the opportunity to meet them and have those lovely pics taken. WOW...I can't wait til August.

(and Mal....that Al Gore comment just cracked me the fuck up! haha)

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted June 16, 2009 15:13     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

This guy looks really cool

Thanx for sharing all those pics.
Got no digital cam, so i have to buy an one-way camera next week. I'm a worst photographer, so i hope i'll get some good shots at Balingen.
@ Paul (or DBC): How's the VV-Merchandise?
Bought any Shirts?

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 16, 2009 17:29     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Heino:

@ Paul (or DBC): How's the VV-Merchandise?
Bought any Shirts?

Sorry Heino. but there is no merch at the concerts. Too bad. Last time I bought no shirt at a concert must have been 20 years ago. Now i own a big pile of bandshirts!!

--------------------

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted June 16, 2009 17:55     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Last time I bought no shirt at a concert must have been 20 years ago. Now i own a big pile of bandshirts!!

Are you talking about you or talking 'bout me??? Just for the last 2 weeks i get 3 new shirts and still waiting for 4 shirts i ordered...
No VV-merch? Hopefully i'll get the Infini-Shirt from relapse before i travel to Balingen. Otherwise i would buy a Journey-Shirt

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 16, 2009 18:13     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Heino:
Otherwise i would buy a Journey-Shirt

haha

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 17, 2009 02:21     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
@ Paul (or DBC): How's the VV-Merchandise? Bought any Shirts?[/QB]

These two were for sale at the merchstore. I bought the both. Don't be affraid you must buy some Journeyshirt..

[IMG]http://bandmerch.seenon.com/img/product/resized/00025192-920635_4 00.jpg?k=bb25af55&pid=25192&s=catl[/IMG]

--------------------

Diamanda
VoivodFan
Member # 604

posted June 17, 2009 04:46     Profile for Diamanda   Email Diamanda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
@ pauli - the best of the best - you lucky fucking Bastard

oh man,I'm sooooo excited!!!!
The greatest joy is the joy of anticipation

--------------------

It's too late
Korgull rules the earth!!!

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted June 17, 2009 17:28     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
These two were for sale at the merchstore. I bought the both. Don't be affraid you must buy some Journeyshirt..

Thanx for the info, will check the store next month.
If i'm not too drunk at the Journey-Gig & keep the money in my pocket...
Sorry but i have to say this, i'm excited 'bout the Journey-Gig! With a minimum of 10 beers...it would be awesome! "Wiiel inn sse skei... (that's true german beer-spelling)
(My Infini-Shirt was not in the mail today)

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 17, 2009 17:38     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, there were Voivod shirts. But no TOURSHIRTS. That's what it is all about for me. Shirts with dates and all.

None of that. Lots of other shirts. Yes. Go for the damn Yourney shirt!!

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 18, 2009 01:54     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
"Wiiel inn sse skei... (that's true german beer-spelling)[/QB]

Hehehe, recognisable, I work in Germany
Separate Ways is imo a great song.

Btw my Relapseorder was last Monday in the postbox.

--------------------

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted June 18, 2009 15:55     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those are some übercool pics -- here's another envious Voivodfan!! Thanks for sharing them!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan