my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod pics Waldrock 13062009

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod pics Waldrock 13062009
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 14, 2009 07:38     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, what a show it was! I have a bit of flue in me and wasn't okiedokie yesterday, but made those boys make me feel good! It was great and I was glad the sound was good for an outside gig. The played for one hour and it was growing and growing every song. Shame the audience didn't really know what it all was about, but there was a bunch of real fans at the front :twisted: I met Mr Paul, who must have a sour neck today...

I tried to make some pics for you guys. Quality isn't that good, but I only brought my minicam....

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 14, 2009 08:01     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good Job, well done. Yes my neck hurts like hell. Pictures coming soon..... And also bunch of vids!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 14, 2009 09:19     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent shots sir! Please more more!!
SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted June 14, 2009 10:20     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
great pics man !!

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 14, 2009 11:31     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, I wish I could see one of their shows!

Thank you for sharing!!!

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted June 14, 2009 15:26     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aaaah, kool shots.

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 14, 2009 15:26     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent! Thanx for sharing!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 15, 2009 14:52     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude...those pics rule! Thanks for sharing DBC and how awesome you met Paul.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted June 15, 2009 18:21     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is so great you guys in Europe are getting this opportunity to see this for yourselves.
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 16, 2009 02:37     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great you like'm and i'll trie to take some more pics in Antwerpen. Ask my brother for his slr.

Nice to meet Paul again for sure. Now we shared 3 very memorable gigs. Thisone and 2 Monotheist gigs

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 16, 2009 02:39     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
Great you like'm and i'll trie to take some more pics in Antwerpen. Ask my brother for his slr.

Nice to meet Paul again for sure. Now we share 3 very memorable gigs. Thisone and 2 Monotheist gigs

--------------------

Diamanda
VoivodFan
Member # 604

posted June 16, 2009 04:38     Profile for Diamanda   Email Diamanda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AARRRGGHHHH, Great Shots!!! Thanks a lot!!!
Cant wait longer to see them too,my turn is next Friday @ Bang your Head festival!!!!
I'm sure it will be a KILLER Gig!!!

Setlist anyone???

--------------------

It's too late
Korgull rules the earth!!!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 16, 2009 14:59     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
awesome pics. What was the backdrop a image of? The close up of the vines on the metal look cool?

Wish they'd come to the states.

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 16, 2009 17:26     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
awesome pics. What was the backdrop a image of? The close up of the vines on the metal look cool?

Wish they'd come to the states.

It is a Heaven and Hell stage. By the way. That band is no band to close a festival imo. Much to slow songs they played. We went to the tent halfway the concert! Bah. Motorhead should've closed it or atleast Slayer.

--------------------

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 16, 2009 19:55     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those pics are amazing. I sure wish I was in Europe this summer, like I was originally supposed to be.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan