my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod 2009 Tour links (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: Voivod 2009 Tour links
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 07, 2009 15:32     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Updated Vroom's original post with this:

GODS OF METAL - Monza, It 27/06/2009
Entire show filmed by max1334 - 350 megs Xvid format

|  IP: Logged
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 07, 2009 16:05     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Updated Vroom's original post with this:

GODS OF METAL - Monza, It 27/06/2009
Entire show filmed by max1334 - 350 megs Xvid format

Thanks Skul. Please keep adding if you find stuff. I will read through it all and do some searching with a beer or 4 this weekend

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 07, 2009 16:53     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Max1334
Damn. That one one helluva film there. Great job and thanks for sharing

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 07, 2009 17:34     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
dl it right now thanks.....

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 07, 2009 20:24     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

\m/

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 07, 2009 21:05     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
get a load of the security trying to throw water on the cam @ 24:05, shit buddy in USA the guard will get thrashed by the crowd and possibly start a fight/riot. I am sure they're to teach the security not to instigate, if it were me I would have came over the top at his ass

salutes to the cameraguy.

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted July 08, 2009 12:20     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks to Vroom and Skulhed for sharing Voivod in Italy! The quality is great!!!

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 08, 2009 14:31     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm innocent. This is max1334's work and skul found a way to publish it. I'm just an innocent bystander :-)

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 08, 2009 16:20     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Downloaded last night. Will watch it, maybe tonight, if I don't watch the "Wrath of Khan" I got on dvd.

Voivoooooooooood!!!!
Khaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 19, 2009 07:47     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Been slacking
But there are a bunch of new finds in the first post. Great quality videos from Poland

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 19, 2009 15:26     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod + Down jam from Budapest (23/06/09)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxH1KKMIJnQ

!!!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 19, 2009 17:44     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks like the Down/Voivod tour was a lot of fun for the bands!!!

--------------------

yawn

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 20, 2009 06:28     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks again Skul.
Updated first post with the Vod/Down jam in Budapest

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 28, 2009 11:38     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Opdoited with Overreaction and Panorama

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted August 16, 2009 04:09     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Treasure Chase from the cold north
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oQE8BR2wtA

+ short interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MmyzXkLRIE&feature=related

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 16, 2009 07:47     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow..that looked like serious fun. Sure as hell wish I could've been there. Dying to know more...
saegeas
VoivodFan
Member # 1071

posted August 16, 2009 14:01     Profile for saegeas   Email saegeas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SALA APOLO BARCELONA 26/6 2009

Thought I'd share my video clips from Barcelona in full. They're fairly short, and unfortunately the audio is mostly brutal. But on the other hand I was nice and close.

The Sala Apolo was a sweet venue, a rare throwback like you won't find in North America anymore: Smoking allowed (and wood floors yet!), no security or barrier between the stage and the crowd, stage diving only interfered with twice out of dozens of dives throughout the evening.. (The miscreants stayed on stage too long.) One poor sucker did a swan clean onto the floor, he lived but it must have hurt a lot. Some pretty lively moshing for the opening punk acts. I didn't stay for Sepultura, had a train to catch...

If anyone has clean audio for the set I'd be very interested in dubbing over my video...

Oh yeah ... the link!

Note there is also a ZIP of all the files. I can't control the order in which the files appear in megaupload's listing unfortunately.

My first attempt at megaupload. If it sucks too much I can post some to my QDrive, but I have harsh monthly bandwidth quotas there.

Final note: I originally uploaded these as much larger files, but then figured out how to compress them without any apparent loss. However, if for some reason you can't view the ones in the above link, you can try the big ones which are still up there: big versions, original format. Talk about redundant, SmedHed would have a conniption!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted August 16, 2009 14:54     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello! We returned from Jalometalli today and I still have Overreaction resonating inside my cranium....all I can say is THANK YOU VOIVOD!!!!
...and please do return someday as you said!!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 19, 2009 00:25     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Update:

La culture: pour ou contre - ARTV 18.08.09 (taped 11.02.09)
This is the entire 24 mins tv show, in FRENCH. Voivod does a shortened Tribal Convictions and Les Ékorchés perform "Vieux Moineau".
artvod.rar @ megaupload - 175 mb XviD - analog tv rip

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 19, 2009 10:34     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Update:

Just "Tribal Convictions": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgGV5bV5IlY

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 19, 2009 10:54     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool clip - even with the radio length version! Nice to see you down the front too mate. I'm gonna have to move to Montreal to avoid missing out!!

The crazy thing is, that song still sounds like the future of metal 20 years later.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted August 19, 2009 14:40     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Update:

Just "Tribal Convictions": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgGV5bV5IlY

Cool Skul. I'll raid the interweb for clips too now as we're back on the couch again

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted August 20, 2009 04:48     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Updated with a few high quality vids from Jalo and Summer Breeze.

Amazing how Dan nails Piggys sound.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 20, 2009 09:05     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Tribal Convictions video is in-fuckin-tense. Thanks for the link.

The chants for Piggy at the beginning of Astronomy @ the Summer Breeze show gave me chills.

NP: Megadeth "1320" ... from the couple tracks I've heard already this new album should be a classick Megadeth thrash assault. Looking forward to the rest of the album.

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 23, 2009 18:25     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NUCLEAR WAR - POLAND 11/07/2009

undisputed !

anyone holding any audio of this show that would not have to be converted from youtube format... ?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan