my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Bluegrass Metal?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bluegrass Metal?
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 11, 2009 21:46     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been waiting for this for a long time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85rRNICYOn0
http://decibelmagazine.com/Content.aspx?ncid=299905

What will come next?........damn I love Sweden.

|  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 12, 2009 08:00     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice cover!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 12, 2009 16:10     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Harhar

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 12, 2009 16:38     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is not supposed to be funny. They're serious.......and I think it would be wickedly hard to arrange these songs on acoustic instruments....not to mention the vocal lines.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 12, 2009 16:46     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I find this kind of thing mildly amusing.
Wouldn't want to listen to a whole album of it though.

--------------------

String em up

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 13, 2009 02:27     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seems like they're only concentrating on the Gothenburg scene, at least according to that interview. Nothing wrong with that but it would certainly be interesting to hear bluegrass versions of Freedoom, Tornado or Fuck Off And Die...or Jack Luminous!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan