my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » CREED's SCOTT STAPP Discusses His New Look

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CREED's SCOTT STAPP Discusses His New Look
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted May 08, 2009 16:41     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Pulse of Radio reports: When fans head out to arenas for the CREED reunion tour later this year, they will be treated to a new look from lead singer Scott Stapp. About six months ago, Stapp shaved off his infamous hair, but as he tells The Pulse of Radio, the move wasn't out of vanity. Rather, Stapp, who has long battled addiction, shaved his head after a conversation with his wife in which he noticed she still had doubts concerning his sobriety. "One day I was having a discussion with my wife and she responded to me in a way where, I guess it finally clicked in my head, she's not talking to who I am now," he said. "She's still got, you know, some sensitive areas even though it's been a couple of years. It hurt me that she had to deal with that. I felt like every day looking at me was a reminder of something that wasn't happy anymore because it got robbed because of my decisions. I went in the bathroom and turned on the buzz-clippers and just started shaving my head. She came in the bathroom and she's like, 'Honey, why are you doing this?' And I was like, 'Because I am tired of you looking at me. I don't want you to see me as this other person who hurt you with some decisions I made. That's not who I am."

Stapp concludes by saying his new look has in fact helped the public move on from his flawed past. "It literally opened the door to allow people who have had preconceived ideas, it's given me an opportunity to whip them away," he said. "Good things, I guess, every once in a while, can come out of impulsivity."

I like to piss on yer face...

I was, like, SO moved by this, I hope you will be as well...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 08, 2009 20:56     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hair or no hair I just don't want to look at or hear him... period.

--------------------

yawn

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 10, 2009 18:31     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
PUSSY!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 10, 2009 19:37     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa
What a knob.

--------------------

String em up

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 11, 2009 00:59     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At what point did this STAPP person (or whomever "leaked" this sorry tale) come to the conclusion that ANYONE on Planet Earth gave a fuck?

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 11, 2009 03:01     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is truly an important piece of rock music history. One of the most memorable, respected and influential lead singers of all time has redeemed himself before our eyes by removing his infamous locks, a deed which will be remembered by many through the centuries. I stand in awe.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted May 11, 2009 04:04     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can i buy his hair on Ebay?
I'm a bit low.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted May 11, 2009 07:26     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who the hell is Creed.............???

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted May 11, 2009 07:33     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
His haircut story is so dramatic that deserves the good old:

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 11, 2009 10:35     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He looks (and sounds) like a potato.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 11, 2009 12:14     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Best thread EVER!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 11, 2009 12:16     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:
This is truly an important piece of rock music history. One of the most memorable, respected and influential lead singers of all time has redeemed himself before our eyes by removing his infamous locks, a deed which will be remembered by many through the centuries. I stand in awe.

....this post in particular just made my day.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan