my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » "Infini" Pre-Order Packages from Relapse

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Infini" Pre-Order Packages from Relapse
Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted May 05, 2009 04:49     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw that Pre-Order Packages at relapse.com.
Nice Shirt, available in black or grey.

If anyone ordered this one ... shame on you

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 05, 2009 07:00     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Heino:
I saw that Pre-Order Packages at relapse.com.
Nice Shirt, available in black or grey.

If anyone ordered this one ... shame on you

Won't be pre-ordering this...
Will get my copy 13th june...... And a tourshirt as well!!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 05, 2009 08:44     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the link. I just ordered mine with the cool black t shirt.

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 05, 2009 08:47     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very nice...like the gasmask theme coming back.
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted May 05, 2009 14:10     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Album + Black t-shirt ordered

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 05, 2009 14:28     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The gray shirt's quite nice.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 05, 2009 15:14     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ooooh lovely shirt.
I wanna hear the album first though haha.

--------------------

String em up

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted May 05, 2009 19:09     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ordered, with black t-shirt!

FUCK YEAH!!!

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted May 05, 2009 19:57     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is there something similar for Europe ? I would like one of those too

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted May 05, 2009 20:55     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ynys Trebes:
Ordered, with black t-shirt!

FUCK YEAH!!!

Hmmm... that's not supposed to be available to residents of Canada

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted May 06, 2009 04:16     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Is there something similar for Europe ? I would like one of those too

It doesn't seem so. Have checked the Nuclear Blast Shop , it's just the CD.
BTW, does anybody knows, which american label Voivod signed? Normally, Relapse released such Stuff "under license from Nuclear Blast". (Katorz was released in America through The End Records, Europe through Nuclear Blast)

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted May 06, 2009 09:46     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Heino:
It doesn't seem so. Have checked the Nuclear Blast Shop , it's just the CD.

And it seems the cover artwork is the same as the N-A release.

Good hoax

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted May 06, 2009 19:32     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hmm - do they ship to the uk?

I'd deffo preorder if they did.

I like the idea of a grey shirt - as 90% of my clothes are black - but I'm not so taken with the art - I think black improves the design - its not subtle at all - and a bit obvious its just bevel and emboss filters and a few gradient fills....

Prefer the moon pic by far!

(Is this heresy? Am I alone in thinking this? Can I claim mitigation having been a fan since Hatross was their latest LP?)

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

JUDGE FARGO
VoivodFan
Member # 250

posted May 07, 2009 02:39     Profile for JUDGE FARGO   Email JUDGE FARGO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shargraves:
hmm - do they ship to the uk?

I'd deffo preorder if they did.

I like the idea of a grey shirt - as 90% of my clothes are black - but I'm not so taken with the art - I think black improves the design - its not subtle at all - and a bit obvious its just bevel and emboss filters and a few gradient fills....

Prefer the moon pic by far!

(Is this heresy? Am I alone in thinking this? Can I claim mitigation having been a fan since Hatross was their latest LP?)

I think the moon cover is better too.

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted May 07, 2009 09:24     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
preordered with black T shirt -

for UK fans - T shirt & CD for only £19.70 -total bargain!

--------------------

Steven Hargraves

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted May 07, 2009 09:55     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a definite preference for the moonshot too, but the gas mask is nice , reminds me a bit of a Moorcock cover by Keleck.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 07, 2009 11:08     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Woo-hoo! I ordered the gray tee...and will prolly wish I'd ordered the black one. Oh well. This is so awesome...can't wait to hear the cd!!!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 07, 2009 17:13     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i wanted the grey shirt but realized i had the black one in my cart right before paying for it and was too lazy to change it.

--------------------

yawn

AMYGDALA
VoivodFan
Member # 990

posted May 08, 2009 08:11     Profile for AMYGDALA   Email AMYGDALA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HELLO PEOPLE!!
I am desperately need help from some of you guys, if possible of course.
I am living in Bosnia and Herzegovina (behind of normal things) and I don't have ways to buy any product online.
If anybody could help me and order a INFINI CD + GREY Infini T-Shirt (Ex-Ex Large).
I could send a cash (only euros)in envelope by mail.
If anyone interesting to help me please answer it on private message.
Thanks in advance...

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 11, 2009 20:09     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I ordered mine over the weekend. I love these deals where you get a shirt with the album on pre-order. Did it for the last Death Angel and the last Arsis albums.
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted May 13, 2009 02:44     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did order mine too with a black shirt, what is also a good protection for the album

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted May 13, 2009 05:47     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
indeed - few CDs I get from overseas arrive unscathed. presumably its a cardboard sleeve rather than a jewel case.

--------------------

Steven Hargraves

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan