my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Artwork INFINI revealed (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Artwork INFINI revealed
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 17, 2009 17:15     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The second one is awesome. Definately worthy of a tattoo.
Hope the album is as good!

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 17, 2009 19:13     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Earthache...great song title! Very much looking forward to having this in my sweaty paws.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 17, 2009 21:33     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Jason Newsted is still a member of Voivod and one day there may be live shows performing the songs from the last three records that Jason was very much a part of (Voivod, Katorz and Infini). Currently the band is working on a short clip on the making of Infini."

That's great news also since the new material should be preformed live and hopefully also filmed for a dvd release.

2 covers means I buy both.

--------------------

yawn

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted April 18, 2009 02:56     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like it,

I like them both,
but I think I will hold out for the inevitbale

Japo-Scandidavian-Israeli-exclusive version of the album which looks like THIS:

JUDGE FARGO
VoivodFan
Member # 250

posted April 18, 2009 06:21     Profile for JUDGE FARGO   Email JUDGE FARGO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
All his original demo guitar tracks appear as they were recorded, no re-amping, no overdubs, just Piggy as he played the tracks he envisioned in his small bachelor apartment, the amp in the bathroom, capturing his performance with the laptop given to him by Jason.

so there's no re-amping of Piggy's guitar tracks like they did on Katorz, won't it just sound like a demo then?

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted April 18, 2009 09:41     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like both artworks.

I listen to it twice and it rocks and got many curvesballs that only Voivod can do.

The song Morpheus got a strange creepy vibe, it's outstanding it give you chill down your spine.

I can wait to ear it INFINI again!

First day buyer for sure!

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted April 20, 2009 10:28     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonutz:
Not sharing it with me, like, NOW, will make you my enemy 'til the end of time.

I got a chance to ear it in a party since I got some friends in common with Snake.
It's by far THE record I'm looking for in 2009.

--------------------

Remembered in space....
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted April 20, 2009 12:22     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Syl Disjonk:
I got a chance to ear it in a party since I got some friends in common with Snake.
It's by far THE record I'm looking for in 2009.

Heard it too and cant wait to have it in my hands !! God Phones rules ! especially the lyrics..!!

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted April 20, 2009 13:13     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SpeeDDemoN:
Heard it too and cant wait to have it in my hands !! God Phones rules ! especially the lyrics..!!

Is it about Lemmy calling ? ;-)

--------------------

Remembered in space....
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

SmedHed
VoivodFan
Member # 1041

posted April 22, 2009 15:11     Profile for SmedHed   Email SmedHed     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Syl Disjonk:
I like both artworks.

I listen to it twice and it rocks and got many curvesballs that only Voivod can do.

The song Morpheus got a strange creepy vibe, it's outstanding it give you chill down your spine.

I can wait to ear it INFINI again!

First day buyer for sure!

Sounds like the Voivod we all love.

Glad to hear it.

Are the vocals more like Katorz throaty style or melodic Outer Limits style?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan