my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Devilfork!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Devilfork!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 02, 2009 12:32     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Time for some own-band spam guys and gals!

Just finished our new album Devilknife, couple of tracks here.

These are just short punchy Heavy Metal songs for the masses. The rest of the album has some tracks that show my number one influence (though not quite as much as Harry shows in his songs...). And others that are more Van Halen/Quo/Paul McKenna/Macc Lads. Not sure where that lot came from. String quartet, big choir, sitars, and really really fucking fast guitar playing from yours truely.

Sorting out artwork/pics at the moment, then off to the CD factory for late MAy release via iTunes and, I suppose, the singer at home with a bunch of jiffy bags, some stamps and a big fuck off box of CDs.

Hope you like.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 02, 2009 16:41     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Devilfork rocks.

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 02, 2009 17:35     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd like an order of jiffy bags please, Sir.

Thank you,

Luna

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan