my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » "INFINI" (Page 8)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Author Topic: "INFINI"
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 29, 2009 13:44     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You forgot this one:

Warcorpse - should never listen to Voivod again, as whoever is involved will have no interest in recording anything that meets his definition of "metal".

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 29, 2009 14:07     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got a chuckle with the thing about Away and energy drinks. He always drinks a couple of those before he goes onstage.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 29, 2009 16:38     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Warcorpse - should never listen to Voivod again, as whoever is involved will have no interest in recording anything that meets his definition of "metal".

Yes, and he probably hates fat people too.

--------------------

String em up

Trish
VoivodFan
Member # 364

posted October 30, 2009 04:55     Profile for Trish   Email Trish     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Say what you want, its always interesting, but the fact is Voivod is #1. This album (like all the rest)is above satisfactory.

--------------------

Only silence follows Voivod,'cause nobody eles can.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted November 10, 2009 01:56     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have been cranking this in the car for the last few days (as I'm sure you all have ). It makes me happy and it makes me sad and I just love it more and more.....just saying.

Wuz also wondering Mez, have you reconsidered your thoughts about the second half of the record?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 10, 2009 10:58     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mez is too busy OD'ing on Baroness to listen to anything else.

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 10, 2009 11:23     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I still gotta give it a second spin....

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 11, 2009 06:11     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Mez is too busy OD'ing on Baroness to listen to anything else.

it's just a phase... he'll grow out of it !

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted November 11, 2009 11:29     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
I still gotta give it a second spin....

.....ummm, Infini or the Baroness disc....? Be careful how you answer this

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 11, 2009 12:38     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what is da name of da topic

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted November 12, 2009 01:01     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
what is da name of da topic

Da name of dis topic is:

"First of all, are you serious? Second, what kind of VVF are you?!?! Third, get on it now and get back to us stat!"

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 12, 2009 14:33     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Da name of dis topic is:

"First of all, are you serious? Second, what kind of VVF are you?!?! Third, get on it now and get back to us stat!"

Oh, ok....

But, I rather listen to Phobos, and/or all the other crazy stuff. I just can't get into the poppy songs from the last 3 albums. There are some nice tunes on it, just not my cup of tea. I will always be a VVF. Till I die.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 12, 2009 17:44     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Same here.
Compared with the genius and creativity of albums like Dimension Hatross and Phobos, the last 3 albums don't seem like they're from the same band.
Nothing wrong with them, it's just that we all know they are capable of so much better.

--------------------

String em up

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 12, 2009 18:16     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blame Jason !!!

anyways you all are tripping...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 13, 2009 08:48     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, did ya'll hear that BARONESS has a new video out???

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan