my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Infernus (Gorgoroth) Interview

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Infernus (Gorgoroth) Interview
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted March 21, 2009 07:43     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As the court decision for legal name ownership went in the favor of Infernus, this is an enlightening interview on the matter.
http://www.imhotep.no/?did=9088703

Gaahl and King have already made statements as well.
Basically, they are looking for a new name right now.
They have new music recorded with FROST on drums. Can't wait to hear it!
I also can't wait to hear what Infernus does as well.

This whole thing is like a Black Metal Soap Opera really.

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 27, 2009 18:24     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, Infernus has got Pest back on vocals, which is great, so I'm definetly looking forward to what this new/old Gorgoroth will have to offer.

As for Gaahl and King, let's just say I'm not holding my breath. Of course the drumming will be great, tho.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 01, 2009 09:32     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm glad Infernus won. With Pest back on vocals & Tormentor also back in the band, Quantos Possund Ad Satanitatem Trahunt is bound to be great.

Gaahl (nice dress, babe) and King... meh. I have zero interest in what those two media whores come up with. They dont deserve any support at all for their behavior.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan