my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod Shows 2009 (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: Voivod Shows 2009
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 05, 2009 14:30     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...and i hope you all plan on taking plenty of photos, videos, urine samples, etc...
 |  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 07, 2009 07:00     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
...and i hope you all plan on taking plenty of photos, videos, urine samples, etc...

When lucky there will also be some Vomit splatters...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 07, 2009 11:11     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:

those will prolly be mine...haha

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Imran
VoivodFan
Member # 197

posted May 09, 2009 15:23     Profile for Imran   Email Imran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Renting a van and going with about 7 friends to the 2 Quebec shows. I cant wait!!! I hope that none of the shows are sold out, I doubt they are but you never know. I need directions from NYC!
tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted May 09, 2009 15:25     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Imran:
Renting a van and going with about 7 friends to the 2 Quebec shows. I cant wait!!! I hope that none of the shows are sold out, I doubt they are but you never know. I need directions from NYC!

87 n into canada take the 15 to the 40 west/north. about 12-13 hrs to Jonquire from NYC.

Imran
VoivodFan
Member # 197

posted May 09, 2009 15:27     Profile for Imran   Email Imran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tsawyerfam:

87 n into canada take the 15 to the 40 west/north. about 12-13 hrs to Jonquire from NYC.

Arent you from NJ? Are you going too?
Thanks for the directions!

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted May 11, 2009 07:19     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:

Do I have to bring my rubber boots??

I'm with 2 friends from the Biebopgig, but drive home after the festival. I probably can drink, because one of the others drives

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted May 11, 2009 19:57     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod will play with Death Dealer in Jonquière : http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID= 119863

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted May 11, 2009 22:59     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
J U N E
Thu 05.06.09 Sweden Rock, Sweden
Fri 12.06.09 Download, Donington, UK
Sat 13.06.09 Waldrock, Wâlden, Netherlands
Fri 19.06.09 Hellfest, Clisson, France.
Sat 20.06.09 Trix Zaal, Antwerp, Belgium w/Coalesce, Kylesa, Torche
Tue 23.06.09 Petőfi Csarnok, Budapest, Hungary with Down
Fri 26.06.09 Bang Your Head, Balingen, Messegelände, Southern Germany
Sat 27.06.09 Gods of Metal, Arena Park Nord, Bologna, Italy.
Mon 29.06.09 Rockwave, Athens, Greece

J U L Y
Fri 03.07.09 Woodstock en Beauce, QC
Sat 04.07.09 Jonquiere, QC w/Death Dealer
Fri 11.07.09 Knock Out, Krakow, Poland
Sun 12.07.09 Masters of Rock, Vizovice, Czech Republic
Sat 25.07.09 Lorca Rock, Lorca, Spain
Sun 26.07.09 Barcelona, Spain w/Sepultura

A U G U S T
Fri 14.08.09 Jalometalli Metal Music Festival, Club Teatria, Oulu, Finland.
Sat 15.08.09 Summer Breeze, Germany.
Fri 28.08.09 Hole In The Sky, USF, Norway.

S E P T E M B E R
Sat 12.09.09 Mexico City w/Testament, Grave Digger, Alcatrazz, Whiplash
Sat 13.09.09 Monterrey w/Testament, Grave Digger, Alcatrazz, Whiplash

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted May 12, 2009 03:07     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I guess I have to go to Antwerpen too...

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted May 12, 2009 13:17     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wanna go to Mexico in Sept now!
tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted May 13, 2009 21:03     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Imran:
Arent you from NJ? Are you going too?
Thanks for the directions!

Hard part is my middle childs birthday is the 5th...Tough to schedule am thinking about it though. I have always wanted to see them there and it would be great.

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted May 14, 2009 00:04     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy Shit, well, looks like nearest gig to me (Seattle) is now Mexico with a "gotta-see-it-to-believe-it" crop of bands.

Whiplash? Alcatrazz? Grave Digger?

Any of you VVfan's interested in a Mexico trip, let me know.

"It.....might....just...be....crazy enough to try."

jdominguez
VoivodFan
Member # 789

posted May 15, 2009 19:52     Profile for jdominguez   Email jdominguez     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please, keep that show in Barcelona w/ Sepultura.

It's maybe the last chance i'll have to see VV live...

Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted May 19, 2009 16:45     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It looks like the Jonquiere show may actually be a free one put on by the city:

Place Nikitoutagan (Parc De La Riviere Aux Sables) as part of Festival Jonquiere en Musique

L'Heavy
VoivodFan
Member # 655

posted May 23, 2009 01:02     Profile for L'Heavy   Email L'Heavy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All right!!!

The last time they came here in Jonq it was for the Phobos Tour in '98. You can be sure that I will be there an celebrate this event with a big fat H bat. Cheer to Voivod!!!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 23, 2009 07:11     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tried a little experiment last night. I burned off 5 copies of Nothingface (theft - I know...) and took 'em down my local "rock" bar. Everytime I spoke to someone who's going to the Download festival I handed them a cd and told them to check out the genius that is Voivod. I was gonna use Dimension Hatross, but that level of greatness is probably too much for their tiny minds!

It'll be interesting to see if any of them get into it.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 23, 2009 11:28     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you might want to also explain to them that the lineup in the photo on the download website is not exactly what they're going to see...
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted May 25, 2009 06:39     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:
you might want to also explain to them that the lineup in the photo on the download website is not exactly what they're going to see...

Pfieeu!
Had to go to download and make sure they had Newsted on the picture

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 25, 2009 12:06     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
It looks like the Jonquiere show may actually be a free one put on by the city:

Place Nikitoutagan (Parc De La Riviere Aux Sables) as part of Festival Jonquiere en Musique

And if I remember correctly, Place Nikitoutagan is the place where Voivod gave their very first show back in the days!

I'll be there, baby.

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted May 25, 2009 15:32     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll be in Jonquière "MORGOTH LAND" too!

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 25, 2009 16:34     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh fuck it - I'll be there too!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted May 27, 2009 07:42     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Non, pas toute la famille Voivod au show de Junkytown. Ca va etre la fete a Dan en passant, donc y va falloir que chaqu'un de vous lui amene un cadeau d'au moins $50...eh! vous etre pas des cheap vous-autre les dures a cuire!

Man, it will certainly be a odd gig!!!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 30, 2009 21:15     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...so...am I missing something here??? No U.S. dates planned at all then I take it?

**Oh wait, silly me:

Friday 11-13-09
Seattle, WA
X-D's "B.B.B" (Backyard Barbecue Bash!)

I'm fucking there!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Imran
VoivodFan
Member # 197

posted May 31, 2009 10:24     Profile for Imran   Email Imran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For anyone in America thinking about going to the Canadian shows, make sure you have the proper paper work...http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090530/ap_on_re_us/us_border_crossing_rules

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan