my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » EOLB Tour (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: EOLB Tour
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 10, 2009 17:46     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For those of you lucky enough to live in the European part of the world:

End of Level Boss are about to embark on a full UK & European tour this
spring, alongside Philadelphia based noise merchants Stinking Lizaveta.

The tour will see EOLB road-testing a slew of new material in preparation
for the recording of their third full-length album, due for release through
Exile On Mainstream Records this summer.

The full tour dates are as follows:

14/03/09 - UK - Edge of the Wedge, Portsmouth
15/03/09 - UK - Tyne Bar, Newcastle
16/03/09 - UK - The GRV, Edinburgh
17/03/09 - UK - Bloc Bar, Glasgow
18/03/09 - UK - The Windmill, Brixton, London
20/03/09 - NL - Little Devil, Tilburg
21/03/09 - GER - White Pig, Bad Frankenhausen
22/03/09 - GER - Tiko, Erfurt
24/03/09 - GER - AZ Conni, Dresden
26/03/09 - GER - Hafenklang, Hamburg
27/03/09 - GER - Dr. K, Schwerin
28/03/09 - GER - Red Rooster, Berlin
29/03/09 - GER - Kunstverein, Nurnberg
30/03/09 - CZ - 007 Club, Prague
31/03/09 - CZ - Yacht Club, Bmo
01/04/09 - AUT - Escape, Vienna
02/04/09 - SLO - Orto Klub, Ljubljana
03/04/09 - SLO - M.I.K.K, Murska Sobota
04/04/09 - GER - Cafe Kult, Munich
05/04/09 - SWZ - Blues Bar, Luzern
06/04/09 - GER - Kap Tormentoso, Stuttgart
07/04/09 - GER - Exhaus, Trier
08/04/09 - GER - Sonic Ballroom, Cologne
09/04/09 - GER - Vortex, Siegen
10/04/09 - GER - Schokoladen, Berlin

So, does this mean you'll be coming to the states to tour weith the Philadelphia band? I'd be up for a road trip since I doubt there would be a stop in slower lower Delaware!!!

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted February 10, 2009 19:06     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like to see End of Level Boss with Voivod!

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 11, 2009 04:19     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So would I man!!!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 11, 2009 06:06     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I cannot believe this!

You are so close to Zagreb Croatia and not coming here!

We could have had something set up here at club KSET or something.
Oh well. that's what i get for not keeping in touch these days.

I am not sure if it will be possible, but will see what i can do to get up to Ljubljana.

Cheers!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 11, 2009 06:38     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kula - DO IT! If you can get there I can guarantee a space on the guest list. That goes for any of you VVF-ers out there too.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 11, 2009 07:01     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heey, H. Count me in for 20th march Tilburg. It will be an hour drive!

Will you be selling merch and/or CD's at the show??

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 11, 2009 08:20     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
God damn, I'm actually in Portsmouth on the 14th!! Lets see if I can get out of my grandma's 80th birthday thing.

Oh now hang on that'd make me a bad person wouldn't it?

Bollocks. I shall have to console myself a couple of weeks later by going to see The Stupids (with The Hard-Ons!) in Bristol with my not-seen-since-school best mate. It'll be like the past 20 years never happened.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted February 11, 2009 09:20     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm, Maybe I'll come to Tilburg too. Have to check my "organizer"

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 11, 2009 09:46     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
I shall have to console myself a couple of weeks later by going to see The Stupids (with The Hard-Ons!)

whoa, what? sweeeet!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 11, 2009 18:21     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's what we'll do: I'm gonna put "David Schroeder +1" on the guest list every night (in honour of his work in spreading the news!! ). Anyone who wants to show up, just use his name at the door, but make sure you come and say hello!

This is mainly a fail-safe, as it means I won't forget to sort anyone out (I have a piss poor memory - blame the booze). And it's a pretty safe bet that Schroeder himself won't be there!

That is providing Schroeder doesn't mind me flaunting his name across Europe like that!!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 11, 2009 21:47     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Baroness + EOLB USA Tour...............

wow, the thought of that just caused movement in my pants................

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 11, 2009 23:01     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At least my name will get used in a good way, instead of how most people use it!!!!
It'll be great for the German shows... getting my name back to it's country of honor... I feel honored.

I sure do wish I could be there, but until they finish the transatlantic bridge/tunnel so I can drive to Europe I'll have to wait for the EOLB World Domination tour.

Whoever goes to a show and uses my name, feel free to put all your drinks on my bar tab, and make sure you buy H and Nell a few pints from me also.

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 12, 2009 06:37     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:

wow, the thought of that just caused movement in my pants................

Is that at the rear or front side??

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 12, 2009 11:44     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha...........
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 12, 2009 14:06     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Here's what we'll do: I'm gonna put "David Schroeder +1" on the guest list every night (in honour of his work in spreading the news!! ). Anyone who wants to show up, just use his name at the door, but make sure you come and say hello!

Waaaaaah, do I look like a David??

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 12, 2009 14:57     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you can be the "+1" and just tell them you killed me before the you came to the show.

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 18, 2009 10:32     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, when do you get to come to the US?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 19, 2009 01:14     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Luna:
Yeah, when do you get to come to the US?

no crap! i want to use Schroeders pass, too.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 19, 2009 19:26     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A North American tour with Voivod & EOLB can start in Canada and work it's way across the states. I'd road trip to Philly, Baltimore, DC, or Virginia to see that since I doubt they'd stop in Delaware.

--------------------

yawn

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 20, 2009 06:31     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds good to me! Where do I sign up?
Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 22, 2009 08:25     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
A North American tour with Voivod & EOLB can start in Canada and work it's way across the states. I'd road trip to Philly, Baltimore, DC, or Virginia to see that since I doubt they'd stop in Delaware.

east coast tour sounds amazing.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 22, 2009 19:20     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
east coast is still slamming but I can surely tell you's what cities NOT to book.

between schroed, mez, cthon and I, we may be able to muster up a list of the good venues that would be ideal for our type a music.

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted February 25, 2009 12:43     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey h, you know who to contact if you're ever on the west coast in the US. it would be a good enough reason to put together a death & taxes lineup again. thinking of doing it again anyway.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 25, 2009 15:45     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy hell! MeanMrMustard...go for it!

I am ever grateful for the CD's you sent. Most timeless and excellent music.
Hope things are well out your way.

I will still try to get my sorry butt up to Ljubljana for EOLB but cannot promise anything.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 25, 2009 15:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MeanMrMustard:
hey h, you know who to contact if you're ever on the west coast in the US. it would be a good enough reason to put together a death & taxes lineup again. thinking of doing it again anyway.

If D&T reform for some live gigs you at least have to record the audio. There is no official D&T live album, and I would definitley be interested in treating my ears to that!!! A new full length D&T original album would also be nice. The Alaska 12 Expeditions still blows me away when I listen it.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan