my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hey, what's up?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey, what's up?
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 22, 2009 23:43     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey. I haven't been around for a bit. Just checking in to see what's going on. How y'all doin'?
 |  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 23, 2009 06:53     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still the same only much less weight! I put myself on a sportsdiet again. 5 hours of cardiofitness per week, no alcohol and snacks for 10 weeks. Must loose about 10kgs.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 24, 2009 17:35     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm having withdraw and getting the shakes because I haven't received a new cd or new vinyl to add to my collection in over 3 days. I did receive the special Revolver mag dedicated exclusivley to TOOL, so maybe that will help.

welcome back NV

--------------------

yawn

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 28, 2009 21:56     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Same here man, haven't been around much. Personally, I have a soul-sucking 50+ hour job which depletes my vigor and has lately been effectively crushing every ounce of my creative energy.

I'm going to be starting a business this Spring, if all goes as planned. If so, I will have far more time & energy with which to initiate mayhem & harrass the crap out of my VVF brothers & sisters.

BTW, my website celebrates its 10th anniversary this year, and I hope to celebrate by finally getting the site CDs finished.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 29, 2009 17:48     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I is fat from eating burgers.
Good to see ya!

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 31, 2009 18:26     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Vampire,

Same 'ol, same 'ol. Voivod's touring Europe. It's now the Year of the Ox. Voivodfanners keep dropping babies (just not me!). We're all on Facebook now. Blah blah blah...haha.

Last night a friend said, "I'm on Dickface."
fuckin' crack up!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 31, 2009 19:57     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
I is fat from eating burgers.
Good to see ya!

Keep doin them drugs, motherfucker

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan