my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » BEST WISHES FOR 2009 !!!!!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BEST WISHES FOR 2009 !!!!!!!!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 31, 2008 06:16     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, 8 hours to go and we'll have a new year! With (hopefully) lots of new releases in metalmusic.

I wish you, and your families, all the best and good health in 2009 and far beyond!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted December 31, 2008 11:36     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hooray for the new year.

Twilight Zone marathon on Sci Fi and some vodka drinks.

yay!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 31, 2008 13:32     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

happy new year!!!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 31, 2008 13:35     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha!

Yeah, have a safe party evening damnit! I'm thinking more hot toddies and a couple of St. Pete's English Ales...and hopefully some good grub. And hopefully a nice Phat raise in 2009.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 31, 2008 16:38     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Merrrrrry Christma....wait..I missed that thread......Happy New Year to all the VVF Peeps in VVFLand!!! Can't wait for the new VV and EOLB releases this year..............I think its gonna be a BECK's night tonight!
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted December 31, 2008 16:49     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy 1937 you old farts

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 31, 2008 17:23     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello all my freaky friends in voivod land. Once again the European's will get to ring in the new year before us poor slow folks in the states... please warn us if anything bad is headed over the national date line so we can prepare.

looking forward to another great year of music in 2009, with lots of good stuff already getting prepared to hit the streets in first few months... I'm psyched!!!

Hopefully there will also be some killer shows to attend and maybe even a couple new bands might emerge that are formidable enough to deserve my attention... but I'm not counting on it.

happy new year
have fun
be safe
play it loud
peace out, voddies

--------------------

yawn

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 31, 2008 19:16     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Best wishes for 2009 to all of you!

Santé!!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 31, 2008 19:51     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy 2009 to all at Voivodfanland!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 01, 2009 01:26     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy deuce double-O upside-down six

May the next year be better than the worst year.

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 01, 2009 06:57     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy 2009 to all of ya.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted January 01, 2009 09:02     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Same thing here, have a nice one.

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Simen
VoivodFan
Member # 1028

posted January 01, 2009 18:18     Profile for Simen   Email Simen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wish you all a good year 2009! Hope to see some of you on a Voivod show!

--------------------

A star - even if extinct thousands of years ago - still sends his light through the universe

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 02, 2009 14:01     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Happeee New year!!

--------------------

String em up

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 03, 2009 10:04     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:

happy new year!!!

Love how he's checking his watch in that photo. He must be thinking "any minute now...."

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 06, 2009 00:17     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy New Year everyone, and...

(as we say here in the U.S.)

CHEERS TO THE END OF A FUCKING ERROR

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 07, 2009 10:46     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not religious, but I'll say an AMEN to that!!!!
Goodbye to GEORGE BUSH.

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 13, 2009 13:52     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bonne année 2009 à tout le monde!!!
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 13, 2009 17:11     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, happy 2010 to you too...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan