my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » CF documentary

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CF documentary
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 24, 2008 03:31     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I posted it last week on PH, but now I found some links 4u

Here are 4 links to download the complete doc:
http://uploaded.to/file/s8q49j
http://uploaded.to/file/uiih5f
http://uploaded.to/file/6ogjzd
http://uploaded.to/file/823sjy

Many thanx to the Celtic Frost board icon_cool.gif

quote:
http://www.celticfrost.com/vcf/index.html

Hmmm, I'm very curius about thisone

quote:"Celtic Frost - A Dying God" Documentary Film

This Sunday, November 16, 2008, at 11.30pm, Swiss national TV station SF1 will premiere the first full-length documentary film shot about celebrated and controversial Swiss extreme metal group Celtic Frost.

"Celtic Frost - A Dying God" was directed by Swiss journalist and documentary filmmaker Adrian Winkler, whose team followed Celtic Frost for two years on the road during the group's final undertaking, the "Monotheist" Tour, in 2006 and 2007. Winkler captured Celtic Frost across Europe, Japan, and the United States, as well as at the Wacken and Hole In The Sky festivals. In addition, the documentary features dedicated interviews with the group's members.

Wiinkler: "The film documents Celtic Frost striving to do justice to their own legendary reputation. It is an emotional journey, capturing, among other things, the band members facing their own, dark past."

SF1 will re-broadcast the documentary on November 23, 2008, at 5.30am.

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 24, 2008 06:35     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
goed gedoan jochie !!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 24, 2008 07:47     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gen probleem jong

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 24, 2008 15:25     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
Gen probleem jong

alleen de links werken niet meneer schoolmeesters.... (zo heet je toch??)

na 3 minuten laden op lage snelheid knalt hij er uit. Of doe ik iets verkeerds?????

zal wel.....

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 25, 2008 03:25     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dat las ik ook op het cf board, maar kijk vanavond thuis wel effe.

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 27, 2008 02:35     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Try thisone
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KC7OENQ9

Hopsakee!

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 27, 2008 07:34     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Took me a few goes to d/l but got it eventually. Ta very much!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 27, 2008 07:59     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
woow

1 mb/sec. I can watch this in 15 minutes. Thanks for the new link

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 27, 2008 08:44     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks DBC!!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 27, 2008 16:33     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It took a while, but I am not gonna complain about the UL speed

Very gracious, Mucho(s) gracias

*I'm drunk

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 27, 2008 19:15     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow! Thank you! That was amazing! And I didnt even understand most of it! Heh. I guess there'll be a version with english subs that'll turn up soon.

I'd also like to add that Franco Sesa is a jackass.

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 28, 2008 04:15     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I'd also like to add that Franco Sesa is a jackass.[/QB]

He sure is! Now is saw this I can relativate the whole shit in the press. Tom looks a bit of a dramaqueen in the press, but when you see this docu, you now he isn't the sissy in the band

Thanks to the guys from the CF-Board

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 28, 2008 05:39     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Theres something wrong with the sound - they are speaking Klingon.

Well regardless of not understanding the words the music and performances are awesome. Can't wait to hear his new band!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan