my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » CHAT issues

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CHAT issues
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 22, 2008 21:02     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm still having problems. The problem was it was sending the password to my irongang account which I haven't used in probably five years and don't remember how to access. When I went to update my profile I got this response after several tries:

Software error:
Failed to connect to mail server: Connection refused

Please check your SMTP mail server name. Make sure the server exists and will allow relay from this IP address or domain.

The server you have entered into your configuration does not appear to exist or is not allowing a connection from this UBB.

at /home/virtual/site32/fst/var/www/cgi-bin/ubb_lib_mail.cgi line 39

Please help me. I missed what I'm sure was a fascinating conversation with Noiro and somebody else last night....(Meg maybe????)

|  IP: Logged
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted November 23, 2008 11:58     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
email me so i can reply back to you with the info
Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 23, 2008 20:13     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i havent been able to log in, either. if monsieur would send me an email, too...

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted November 23, 2008 21:24     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
have you created a new account, because it's a new system, all old accounts are gone.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 24, 2008 08:00     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, that looks safe to fly in. I'd rathr go in a Martin:

Or, if its just to the shops maybe one of

these:

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 24, 2008 10:39     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is that the new VOIVOD touring plane?

--------------------

yawn

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 24, 2008 17:16     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, it had me listed as newest account on the chat page for a while (as 'Cthon'), but i never got an email and could never log in.

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 27, 2008 10:00     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
JY - does this new system effect irongang.com/mail accounts? Because mine stopped working a couple of weeks ago.

Sorry to bother you with this nonsense when you have bette rthings to be doing like Krushing The World with your Blower Bass, but I've had to resort to Hotmail.

Hotmail does not present a nice way of working.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 27, 2008 12:48     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My irongang no worky for ages and ages.
Yahoo is fairly sucky although not as pants as hotmail.

--------------------

String em up

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted November 29, 2008 13:44     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, i'm resetting all the passwords to their original setup, not certain what happened, but perhaps the migration didn't work properly, anyway if you need the password email me directly, can't post your pwd here obviously.

once you access the account please do a clean up if necessary, also you can now set your own anti-spam filter, just go to your user access, which is www.irongang.com/user

good luck!!!

one last thing, if you don't use the account let me know and i will kill it.

btw, yes that is our new tour-cruise ship, pretty cool...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 30, 2008 11:52     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks man!! I'm in....my life is complete now...........
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 30, 2008 18:50     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay! My irongang works again! Nice one.

However it won't let me delete any emails, was trying to empty it out a bit, bah.

--------------------

String em up

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 30, 2008 20:47     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i'm in. thanks for the fix~

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 30, 2008 22:13     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonutz:
ok, now MY irongang email - that was working all this time - stopped. ugh.

ha! didnt check that. same probs here.

but im in the chat.

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 01, 2008 07:32     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Blacky!

Also, ta for the spam filter - without it things get bloody daft very quickly. I do not need tablets to make my willy bigger or my vagina tighter.

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan