my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Negatron - bonus tracks on Japanese release?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Negatron - bonus tracks on Japanese release?
Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted November 19, 2008 14:35     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've got a chance to buy the Japanese pressing of the Negatron CD really cheap, so I was wondering if anyone knows if there are bonus tracks on it? I already own two copies, Canadian and US, so if there's not I might pass. Anyone know?
 |  IP: Logged
Voivod Maniac
VoivodFan
Member # 337

posted November 19, 2008 16:06     Profile for Voivod Maniac   Email Voivod Maniac     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Negatron(Japan)bonus tracks are: Drift, Vortex and Erosion. They have been released on Kronik.

--------------------

To The Death!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 19, 2008 16:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DAMN!!!! I'm impressed by that table of VOIVOD!!!! I noticed however, you only have 1 copy of The Outer Limits on cd, but couldn't tell if it's the 3-D cover or regular version in 1-D.

--------------------

yawn

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 19, 2008 19:10     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks like the 3D version to me.
Voivod Maniac
VoivodFan
Member # 337

posted November 19, 2008 19:25     Profile for Voivod Maniac   Email Voivod Maniac     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's the 3D one. The 1D I think was only realesed in europe?

--------------------

To The Death!

JUDGE FARGO
VoivodFan
Member # 250

posted November 20, 2008 09:15     Profile for JUDGE FARGO   Email JUDGE FARGO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The non-3D version of the Outer Limits has a colour cover and is not brown and white like the 3D one.
Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted November 20, 2008 12:10     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, nice collection! I think I have a few things at home that are not there (Phobos advanced cassette, stuff like that).
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 20, 2008 17:05     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It took me many many years to finally get the 1-D version of The outer Limits. Just had to have it to complete the cd collection. Once in a while it shows up on Ebay for a reasonable price.

--------------------

yawn

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 20, 2008 23:09     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*a little off topic of Voivod*

...but not in regards to collecting, I've got all of Metallica's releases on vinyl (with most unopened that are still in the original factory-sealed plastic) I figured that I might as well just keep collecting them even though I wasn't really "interested" in anything after AJFA. With that in mind, I just discovered that "Some Kind of Monster" was not only a movie, but an actual EP. To keep my Metallica collection current and above all, "mostly irrelevant" I'm trying to find it on vinyl, but to no avail. I've only been able to find it on CD. So I was wondering then if I could get any help from any of you fine lads and lasses in trying to locate a copy for myslef?

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan